How it starts

How it starts

A Chapter by Kitten

I was sitting in my room. Flipping through T.V. channels. When a news report interrupted my focus. A lab in another state had exploded. Where did R.J. say she was? Did she even say anything? I searched for my phone and called her. No answer. Oh please. Don't let that be where she is. I have to go find out. I ran out to my car and drove as fast as I possibly could. I kept calling her. No answer. I sighed. 
When I finally made it to the site. The lab was still on fire and they were still getting people out. I started walking around and checking out the scene. When I got to the back of the building. My heart started racing. There were people crying out and some already dead. No one was back here helping. Why? 
I ran to the closet person that was still alive. He was able to walk. Thankfully. So I had him go get some help. I ran around. Helping the people as much as I could. After we had gotten everyone that was able to save. To safety. I started to walk away. And then I heard something that made my heart sink. 
"J-jamie..?" A pained raspy voice called out to me. I turned to see R.J. half of her body was stuck under a piece of concert. That was never going to be moved in time to save her. Plus, I didn't know what kind of shape that part of her body was in. I ran to her and grabbed her hand. 
"R.J.. R.J... Oh my god. We have to get you out of here." I said worried. She shook her head. 
"It's not possible. I'm good as gone. I hate.. to leave you. Right after your family died. But I couldn't do anything to so this..." She stopped and coughed. 
"Shh. Don't strain yourself... I know you don't have much time left. Just.." I stopped holding back tears. She reached her hand up to my face and smiled. 
"Stay safe Jamie. Don't let them catch you. I hope you know. I've always loved you..." She said laying back down and closing her eyes. I started to cry and clutched her hand. The only person I had left. Was gone. I had no one. What was I suppose to do..?   


© 2012 Kitten


Author's Note

Kitten
I know this is kinda short. But I didn't really know what else to put in this..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks. And yeah.. I messed those up. When I get writing sometimes I don't think about it..

Posted 11 Years Ago


So very sad, and perfectly written. Just two things. When RJ is speaking i think it was supposed to be stop, not so. And i think you ment concrete not concert. Can't wait for more!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 4, 2012
Last Updated on December 4, 2012


Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten