Best Comment Ever

Best Comment Ever

A Story by Linklin

This message is completely random and useless yet it is fun and I enjoy taking up your time and space on your profile after all you love me and don't really mind actually you think this is quite funny and are laughing right now (would it be are laughing or is laughing? neither makes cents) but any what's it I like kiwi if you haven't figured that our by now only because it's green and fuzzy and tasty and has a cool name if you think about is I.... I don't know.... maybe you shouldn't actually think you might hurt your self wouldn't want that would we? No, no of course not, then you would be in pain and in the hospital and only be able to eat Jell-O and believe you me the Jell-O there is NOT tasty all you get is like orange and red....or that's all I've ever gotten, maybe because they don't like me and are trying to kill me....the cafeteria ladies are murders especially in high school.... you know? Of course you know, you are smart? Right? Right. Well think about it... he he he....have you noticed… I'm A D D? I just thought I'd tell you because I just love you oh so much just like this butterfly flying so free in the wind...la la la...ohhh it just got smashed in the windshield how sad....cars are very polluting we should all ride bikes tandem bikes because they're cool....do you know what a tandem bike is? (if I spelt it wrong I don't care)it is a bike built for 2+ people isn't that cool so one person can petal and the other sit there or both and petal and go really fast... I wonder which person gets the brakes....it would be funny if one of them hit the brakes and... Well... I'm sure you get the picture...I'd laugh...even if I'm was the one falling....(to stop crying of course) so at this time my story must come to an end it was enjoyable talking to you and I'm sure your flabbergasted by now (I think I spelt it right this time) and are/is sitting at your computer thinking about what to think of this message but I all ready told you not to think because you could hurt your self and then I would be obligated to come visit you .. and to do that I will need to steal a car and drive and gas isn't cheap mind you ...then there is always a chance I could get arrested for "drunk" driving (even tho it's not alcohol it's just I'm ADD) and then how would you feel? bad that's how bad and then you would have to come visit me and the same thing would happen to you and then we would BOTH be in jail (which isn't necessarily a bad thing... we could play duck-duck-goose with all our jail mates...that could be quite fun or funny what ever way you look at it) but now I must truly go and annoy someone else because time is precious and time is money! Glad you gave me some of yours to use! Oh and this message will self destruct in 5-4-3-2-BOOM!!!!! Ha ha, got you! Thought it would actually explode didn't you? LOL.

© 2009 Linklin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on January 28, 2009