1. Presentation

1. Presentation

A Chapter by Gigi


Sitting across the table from her beloved. 

Lily Williams had just been told that her life was tragic. That her life story should be made into a movie. 

Later on that night she laid in her bed and thought about how her life has turned into such a blank. All the stories that she had been telling were true. 
Sometimes she would tell people she barely meant about her past. Sometimes she would finally get the courage to tell a loved one about her past. 

Maybe she didn't even need to get the courage. 

She told her story so many times before, that she felt as if the emotions inside her were being subdued. That talking about her problems were actually helping her get over them. 

Somewhere deep inside she did not want this to happen. She wanted to remember every moment of sorrow, pain, fear, happiness, lust, adrenaline, and what at the time felt like love. 
These moments helped her acting along. She could call upon these emotions at any time and send herself into ribcage crushing tears or dizzying smiles. 

Lily felt that she was becoming numb. So she decided to write a diary or journal, she called it different things at times. So that she could lock the emotions away in there and access the feelings that she never wanted to forget. 



These are the stories. The entries. The memories. 


© 2012 Gigi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great hook, you've set your readers up for what promises to be a hell of a ride. I hope the rest of the book comes out just as well.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 2, 2012
Last Updated on January 2, 2012


Author

Gigi
Gigi

Traverse Town, CA



About
I tend to like to write a lot of erotica, romance, teen and poetry. Which I never would have expected. Welcome to this unexpected: more..

Writing
A stupid song A stupid song

A Poem by Gigi


My Poet Tree My Poet Tree

A Poem by Gigi