Generation L(for lazy)

Generation L(for lazy)

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

An opinion poem

"
Generation L (for lazy)

I laugh out loud for those that type OMG because they’re too lazy to type oh my God.

I Jane to say oh my god to those that type LOL because they’re too lazy to say laugh out loud.

And those that say bae because they’re too lazy to say baby ant too immature to be in a serious relationship.

© 2023 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hate txt spk. But then being a teacher I would say that wouldn't I? The language is too beautiful not to be used properly. And spending time on a message is important. Or am I just getting old?

Posted 2 Months Ago


So many use appreciation in their texting. I have gotten a bit lazy and use some to cut the time down in texting especially when I am busy doing something 🤣

Posted 2 Months Ago


social media speeds along like lightning .. zipping from one post to another a challenge to fit as many into times slots as possible .. it means we are popular .. it means we are important ... and also so very lazy :)
E.

Posted 3 Months Ago


I work as a nightshift Pharmacy manager. 10 plan B sold, a night. The days of dating, dancing and conversation are gone my friend. Powerful and true words written my friend.
Coyote


Posted 3 Months Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

3 Months Ago

thank you so much
Coyote Poetry

3 Months Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Ha ha the youth of today are the lazier generation, me included.
This is a fine poem for the mod fast paced world of today.

Plz also read and comment my newest poem too.

Posted 3 Months Ago


I heard a conversation between two kids the other day and I didn't understand half of what they were saying. Everything is shorthand these days. Even when a younger person comments, sometimes they'll use letters instead of words that I have to figure out.

I do use lol on here occasionally during messages, but I would never use shorthand in writing.

Posted 3 Months Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
This has my 23 year old daughter written all over it. Had me chuckling

Posted 3 Months Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

3 Months Ago

glad i could make you laugh
Just seen Jacob’s response. Made me laugh too. Those lol’s aren’t just for the young. I stand guilty as charged . I’m lmao as well.

Chris

Posted 4 Months Ago


OMG this is LOL
Just kidding...as an English teacher you can just imagine how text language
completely raises the hair on my neck...Ugh.
I quite like this.
LMAO....

Posted 4 Months Ago


The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

4 Months Ago

OMG. I can imagine.laugh out loud

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2023
Last Updated on December 18, 2023

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..