Reincarnated

Reincarnated

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
"

When you find that special on it can change your whole life.

"

  

Those piercing blue eyes

Release a sexy stare

That pierces my inhibitions

Like a bullet

Killing my inhibitions

And sending my fantasies to heaven.

 

Every off the wall thought

Push my mind

Into places it has never been

Like over the edge

Falling into dimensions

Beyond anything on this earth.

 

Everyone of your humanity acts

Fills my heart

With endless tears of joy

Till it is drowning

Stopping it cold

So it can earn its wings.

 

It is easy to see that I died the day we met

Since my boyish days before you seems like a lifetime ago,

Now I have been reincarnated into a man.

© 2009 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


Author's Note

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
I believe when you find that certain someone it can make you a better person then you already are.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bud
That certain someone is always intended to be that special someone...no matter how long or short we are blessed to have them in our lives. That is exactly what brings out the very best of us...and sometimes worst as well. We all have an instinct to be, but it takes a reason to make us our best. Hence the lot that is accomplished when the right person is in our lives at the time. They are the reason for our reasons. Dale, as always you bring forth thought provoking writes that have substance and meaning to them. These thoughts would do the world well if all that are in it would take the time to read them and give them just a moment of consideration. This is another Excellent write. And another marker of testament to the humanity that you possess. Thank you, once again for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is so true that we can find attraction to a person's humanity, which is something that transcends beauty and makes us want to be better people. Loved this work. I do agree with Bud many need to read this poem for its meaning. Third stanza blew me away. Fantastic write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is a gorgeous poem. that special someone should make you a better person, ltrue ove is good, it is kind, it is forgiving, it is a beautiful thing. & it can change who we are and should bring out the very best in us. i love the flow of this poem, how it reincarnates itself really, from romantically poetic to the simplicity of the words in the end "Now I have been reincarnated into a man." beautiful, beautiful write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you are certainly right....god im just so glad to see ya! x0x0x

boo doggie is waging her tail ,like a winshield washer, i told you were back and she got really happy and excited!
your poetry is rockin as you are my dear friend...x0x0x weee alllll have missssssed youuuuuuuuu!! x0x0x0

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you are the best........welcome back!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That is well written and speaks volumns. Loving someone for the good they do is what my Dad used to talk about. He always said that love is about 3% passion, and the rest respect. Good writing. V

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dang, when you fall in love, you fall in love. How can you improve on prefection?

Posted 14 Years Ago


It's true that we change after we fall in love, and like you said- our life before that special someone is like remembering the life of another person. It doesn't matter if the relationship last a lifetime or a little while it changes you. Love changes you... if its true love it'll mature you, the both of you. You couldn't possibly stay who you were when all your thoughts are on the one you love. It's as if you start to become everything wonderful that you see in the one you love, never realizing the change till you look back on life without them.
Love is good!
lol... Did I just say Love is good? it must be the poem, lol....

Beautiful write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love's quite a magic potion, isn't it! Can turn beggar to emperor, this to that and, a near man into a real man. Same applies to a haven't quite got there yet woman.

You've written such beautiful phrases in this, they really do grow in depth line by line just as you or your poem character has.. the phrases: 'Like over the edge / Falling into dimensions / Beyond anything on this earth.' and, also, ' Till it is drowning / Stopping it cold / So it can earn its wings. ' really sum up the strong feelings inside.

Thank you, thank you for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes you are so right, and so can the opposites. Great write my dear, you always let us see the goodness in your heart and you influence with your beautiful filled words and emotions. You are a awesome human being my dear friend. Thank you again for sharing yourself. God Bless you.
Gros bisous
Annie

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow this is deep and there is so much truth here.. so many impact our lives.. for the good or bad we can take positive.. sometimes we do and don't even know it. Many things happen throughout our lives that even through our subconscious can mold us without us even knowing it's happening I think. This person you write about you can feel the impact through the soul's of their eyes and everything that makes them.. "them".. someone really special as well. You pay them tribute by stating you have been reincarnated into a man from a boy.. this was someone really close.. thank you so much for sharing! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

722 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2009
Last Updated on July 6, 2009

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

A Poem by Kelley