Nature's Serenade

Nature's Serenade

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

 

 Sounds of pure droplets

Cascading over leaves and petals

Hums a silent tune of harmony

That can only be heard

Echoing through the chambers

Of the gentle at heart.

 

Soft pattering of liquid crystals

Massages Mother Earth’s sacred body

So she can sing a song of peace

From the core of her being

To the soul of humanity

As a reminder of God’s hope.

 

Rainbow kissed showers

Decant like fallen angel’s tears

After listening to the ballad

Of those blinded by faith

Causing an eternal glistening

Lighting the way like an answered prayer.

 

There is nothing like the miracle

Of nature’s serenade

For just look to the sky and see

It is always heaven sent.

© 2011 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The beautiful imagry and peacefullness of this is mesmerizing....like witnessing the soft rain and feeling the prayer and hope it brings with it.
This is the perfect food for the thought type poem, I feel refreshed and happy from reading it, makes me want to read it more than once to allow the words to seep into my soul.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love rain. Love to watch it, smell it, walk in it, listen to it on the roof, on the leaves. Your poem creates that imagery beautifully. I love this poem, period!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said already. Just Beautiful!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love rainstorms. My favorite ones are the ones in the spring and in the fall. Last week, we had the most glorious rain and I loved it.

Thanks for sharing this gem with us. It so beautifully echoes my thoughts and feelings.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a great poem with great imagery and thought process. "That can only be heard echoing through the chambers of the gentle at heart." Wow! I've only pointed out that line, but the entire poem is very well written and I can see you've used your powers of observation well. Loved the pictures too, I would love to get pictures like that someday for my stuff. BTW, I found you through Manyfacets, I'll be reading more of your work for sure.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beautiful imagery indeed .. By the ways, thanks for the reviews! Greatly appreciated =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This poem makes my spirit feel so refreshed as if I just bathed in crystal spring water, such iridescent beauty you portray in your words and imagery. Great work. Thank you so much for your review.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sooo like the first pic... sooooooo love the second one - it's wonderful!

And now for your poem. How do you do it every time?! Your words just run like a trickling silver stream, they're full of beauty and gentleness, reminding us where it all starts and finishes .. -

'Soft pattering of liquid crystals ~ Massages Mother Earth's sacred body ~ So she can sing a song of peace'

Thank you, thank you for sharing a painting in words.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is nothing like the miracle
Of nature's serenade
For just look to the sky and see
It is always heaven sent.

Whoa, this is just so Awesome ~ Beautfully penned and deeply expressed

in heavenly poetic verse~ you go to the head of the class with this onE!!

An (A+) plus all the way~ btw love the outstanding rain pics~ complements your

verse beautifully! Thanks for sharing in the Autumn's Bouquet Contest!


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"So she can sing a song of peace
From the core of her being
To the soul of humanity " what a breathtaking piece! loved it, every word was perfect. such amazing & beautiful imagery, showing the true power of nature. a truly brilliant write!



Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wonderful pictures and quite a tribute to Mother Earth!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3201 Views
76 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 12 Libraries
Added on October 19, 2009
Last Updated on January 12, 2011

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry