She's The Woman

She's The Woman

A Poem by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

 

Like the magnificent waves of the ocean

Caressing the rocks with its pure touch

She’s the woman that cleanses my soul.

 

Like the endless blue of the clear sky

Illuminating all of God’s creations

She’s the woman that puts faith in my beliefs.

 

Like the full moon hypnotizing the night sky

Watching over those lost in the dark

She’s the woman that puts humanity in my heart.

 

Like the highest peak of Mount Everest

That displays beauty as far as the eye can see

She’s the woman that takes my breath away.

 

Like the dreams that captivate my sleep

Then vanish when I awaken to reality

She’s the woman I see but just out of reach.

© 2009 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I don't think I've ever been first to a "Cowboy" premiere, so I'll speed it up.
You know I always love your stuff. You have a way with the ladies and I'm sure they appreciate it.
You're great at expressing feelings w/o losing any masculine points in the process.
No "standing on mountain tops" and all that bullshit.

"Like the endless blue of the clear sky
Illuminating all of God's creations
She's the woman that puts faith in my beliefs."

Great words!!! I may have to borrow again, because my date tonight is because of "Beauty"(I'll let you know how it goes). Great write again!




Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Beautiful and insightful! The human touch we desire out of reach and expansive. Thank you for seeing the beauty and sharing it in your writing. I wish that feeling could stay with me...Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

What a beautifully scripted poem expressing feelings that reach out and embraced the reader.

Well done


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What a lovely poem: it just drips with desire, yet, it's so subtly written it really reaches the heart in a very calm and utterly loving way.

'Like the full moon hypnotizing the night sky / Watching over those lost in the dark / She's the woman that puts humanity in my heart. ' --- that first line is unique and wonderful.

Dale, this is going into favourites.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow Cowboy! This poem is absolutely beautiful, tender, full of depth and so very loving. I was mesmorized from start to finish ... Beautifully written my sweet friend ... Hugs

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was so beautiful. Very deep emotions running through this write. Great write.

My favorite lines:

"Like the dreams that captivate my sleep
Then vanish when I awaken to reality
She's the woman I see but just out of reach."


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, if only most of the male sex could appreciate women in this way. You write in such a moving, beautiful manner. I'm swept off my feet, and slightly jealous of whomever this mystery woman might be. However, I think the best part about this poem is the ambiguity you give to the woman...it could be anyone...either way, I love it! Wonderful write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is....awesome. :) I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face. I wish every guy felt this way. There is such a delicate, humble desire presented here, from a gentle and loving soul. Simply beautiful Dale. Thanks for sharing. You'll find her one day. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE it...as always you capture true love and emotion....I like how you express this dream or vision of the women you love, or hope to love, or want to one day find. I dont' know, but I do know this is a beautiful write :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lovely....

"Like the magnificent waves of the ocean

Caressing the rocks with its pure touch

She's the woman that cleanses my soul."

Beautiful write once again, Dale......kudos!



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

And, she is the woman you long for in the inner sanctum of your spirit - one who can provide solace to your soul midst the greatest of turmoil, one who can soothe a twisted and hurting spirit with a touch, one who can bring joy midst sorrow, one who can calm the fierce storms of life - she is one in the mist who beckons unto you......may you keep searching until you this woman of your longing who shall be such a magnificent person for you, as one as this shall surely satisfy the longings of your heart and spirit!
A very beautiful, and touching write!
Blessings to you!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1019 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2009

Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing