Separation Anxiety: Withdrawal

Separation Anxiety: Withdrawal

A Poem by Voltaire Mephisto (aka Villain)
"

Lonely, dark, frustrated.

"
Come back to me if only for a day and I�ll bathe you in black roses.
Save me from hate. Catch me before I fall and my heart completely closes.
I have spasms without you and go through crying spells.
When you�re not next to me I hide inside my shell.
I�m obsessed with your embrace and how warm it must�ve felt,
But the memory is fading and I�m left without much help.
Separation anxiety hurts, and withdrawal has me so tense.
I expected the gloom to hit, but I never had a defense.
Once again I�m singing this tune because I�ll never end up immune.
I just pray you still care about me and plan to come back soon.

© 2008 Voltaire Mephisto (aka Villain)


Author's Note

Voltaire Mephisto (aka Villain)
This poem was just written without thought to structure. It was a feeling that I attempted to reflect with paper and pen. Unfortunately, there is no vocabulary to describe such intense emotions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Such an amazing first line. This piece is soaked in so much longing and regret. Anyone who's loved and lost can't but feel a twinge of pain in those supposedly forgotten wounds in their heart.

"I'm obsessed with your embrace and how warm it must've felt, "...I love that line too and its implications. It sums up the feeling of loss that we experience so well, when nothing is better in any way than being with that one person.

A very powerful write.



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh...Supervillian I feel your pain, I too have separation anxiety and the heaviness of my heart is almost unbearable. Loved this outporing of emotion. A powerful write *tears*. Peace.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is pretty. I love the feeling and the rawness of it. Each line has something special to it.

A dozen smiles to ya.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like the flow, even though you didn't focus on structure the form is good. It's a sad subject, but you express it. That's probably the hardest part.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Such an amazing first line. This piece is soaked in so much longing and regret. Anyone who's loved and lost can't but feel a twinge of pain in those supposedly forgotten wounds in their heart.

"I'm obsessed with your embrace and how warm it must've felt, "...I love that line too and its implications. It sums up the feeling of loss that we experience so well, when nothing is better in any way than being with that one person.

A very powerful write.



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well written, clear and even flow. It's an ispiring write, it bleeds emotions and gives a sence of longing.
I really enjoyed your write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


this is a very good poem. i can see why you made it big

Posted 15 Years Ago


Tears welled up in my eyes. I can see your heart bleeds. My wish is to find that kind of love for myself. Be thankful you have known such in your lifetime.
The limited amount of time I have been on here and read your thoughts I have witnessed a mild metamorphasis in you. I think of you as a changling not a villian.
You can touch people with your words not only your daggers. Well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh, and it was good my man. Really pulled on my own heart strings.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Who is this special someone you are always writing about? You seem to have one hell of a bleeding heart.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Eh so true. =/ That's what sucks when I'm on the verge of insanity from heartbreak & I CAN'T write it's so intense: proper words won't come! But this is just what was happening earlier today....but gladly I found a way to make myself immune. For being written without thought, the structure was pretty good! -_- I always end up wanting to write after reading your poems, because I end up with new ideas XD. Awesome yet again.

Manymanymany Kudos :],
Lizz.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2008

Author

Voltaire Mephisto (aka Villain)
Voltaire Mephisto (aka Villain)

Middletown, DE



About
NAME: Voltaire Mephistopheles ALIAS: Supervillain X BIRTHPLACE: Unknown DOB: Unknown HEIGHT: 6'3" BLOOD TYPE: Sugar FAVORITE SAYING: "Ugliness isn't anything clown makeup can't fix." BIO: Known origin.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..