Chapter Three- Part One

Chapter Three- Part One

A Chapter by Phillitup

A seadart hurts, a lot. However, it is not poisonous, and does not have a seditive, so I was fine. The seadart made me bleed, almost for two hours, before their I managed to snag a piece of sterile seaweed and wrapped it. Then, woozily, I dragged myself to the shop. Needless to say, dad was furious. He screamed at me for almost three minutes before he actually noticed that I had gotten hurt and gave me the rest of the day off. Dad NEVER gives me a day off. He must of felt really bad, OR he could have gone crazy while I was gone. Either way, I decided to go to my room and start a new beading project for the Pearl Fest. I had reserved my spot five months in advance, and still wasn't sure what date it was on. I bounced onto my water bed (an irony as you might have it), pulling out some colorful beads, and my wiring. I was making shell phone cases. It was a prototype (because it was a new idea) but it TOTALLY worked! The cases turned out amazingly, I even put one on my new shell phone+ (the one I had payed for with my earnings from the stand) for advertisement. As I went over my inventory, dreamed up ideas, and worked, my thoughts wandered to the cove and other places I want to go SO badly. What did they look like? What kind of shells did each area have? Why wasn't I allowed to go? "Beep!!!" My shell phone going off scared me silly. It snapped my thoughts in half and I looked at the screen. Jaden. He was back already? I put it on speaker in fear of being the victim of another one of Jaden's master shocks.

"Hello?"

"Yeah" I replied. It didn't sound like Jaden. It sounded like...

"It's Clearia." Just as I thought!

"Why are you using Jaden's shell phone?"

"Oh Seaast! It's awful!" It's only now that I realize that she's crying.

"What's wrong?! Are you okay?!"

"I am...but Jaden's not." And with that, she sobs even louder.



© 2012 Phillitup


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Stats

83 Views
Added on October 21, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012


Author

Phillitup
Phillitup

FL



About
I am 14-years-old. I find inspiration all over the place: memories, ideas, things I notice. I like believing in things that others find impossible. I think that's the way I hope for a better future. .. more..

Writing