My Story

My Story

A Story by Phillitup

I was born in Missouri. Visually impaired. I have nystagmus. I have been wearing glasses since I was a few months old. (8-18 months) I moved to Florida when I was 6. Lost my grandma a few months before the move. Lost my other grandma in 3rd grade. Never knew my dead grandpa. Bullied since 2nd grade. Lost Cam to cancer in 5th. Lost my neighbor in 7th. I'm done with losing people and places that I love. But I know that it will never stop. Now I have some friends. A hobby. Things are getting better. That's just a sign that it's about to get a whole lot worse.

© 2012 Phillitup


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know how you feel, I have been through many of this also and am very sad to see someone else going through this.
It will get better, though it may not seem that way now. It always gets worse before it gets better, I'll admit that, that is life.
But, it will get better. So, keep your head up and stay true to yourself and I assure you, you will be proud of yourself in the end for facing this challenge we humans call life bravely :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

my twin
Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Ah, sorry. Thanks Phillitup's twin lol
angelface13

11 Years Ago

:)



Reviews

Whole life (up until now) written in one paragraph!? It will take me five to six paragraphs... I like it!! I am sorry for what happened to you.. But look at the bright... You've got friends and hobby ;)
Good luck for future ^^
Nicely done... Going in my library ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

thanks you for your kind words
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

No problem :)
You had a hard life. Good to write it down. My Grandmother came from Missouri. Life teaches us to appreciate life and a new day. Good to meet you. I hope to read more of your poetry and story.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is a great story, one most can relate to, health issues, loss. This is very descriptive in how One (everyone) eventually stands back up, knowledgeable and prepared that such is life, determined to endure, having hope, and never giving up. Very uplifting poem, thanks for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


every story is bound to have heartbreak, I know, and it IS painful, i know, and I'm so sorry you lost those people, but you said things are getting better? I'm glad. Then don't let the world dull your shine when things are getting better. i'm glad you wrote this, because it made me have a better connection to you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

thanks
I thought this was very sweet and straight to the point. Life isn't easy, that is true enough. Things will get better. Every sunset has some clouds in the background, or the sunset wouldn't seem as rare or beautiful. Rainbows can only be seen after a storm. Keep hoping, things will turn into a rainbow. If you think optimistically then things will seem brighter on the outside, if not on the inside as well. Very touching.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

Thanks sis!

Love you Charlei!

-Dell
I know how you feel, I have been through many of this also and am very sad to see someone else going through this.
It will get better, though it may not seem that way now. It always gets worse before it gets better, I'll admit that, that is life.
But, it will get better. So, keep your head up and stay true to yourself and I assure you, you will be proud of yourself in the end for facing this challenge we humans call life bravely :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

my twin
Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Ah, sorry. Thanks Phillitup's twin lol
angelface13

11 Years Ago

:)
I'm sorry to hear you went through that it'll get better I promise!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

thanks
angelface13

11 Years Ago

I know it will 2!
A very touching and poignant statement made here. Our fears of loosing people we love haunt us always. But staying optimistic is the only way to go. DN

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

Thanks
angelface13

11 Years Ago

i agree
Your story is much "bigger" than this. I know this is a snap shot of your feelings and is am honest reflection. You have a story even here on WC that is just beginning. Yes, your life will have such despair that your mind can only begin to imagine it now. Also, you will have events, and relationships, that can change the course of eternity for good. Beyond any joy you could imagine, are the gifts that await you. The best part is that you have the freedom to choose your responses to the events of your life. Some people are broken by life's twist and turns. Others take those misfortunes and become " more". You already have taken your losses and made yourself more. Your eyes are weak but you can see the soul of a situation better for it. Your heart has been hurt by bully's words and your words are more measured and potent because you understand their power. Your life, if you chose it to be, will be exceptional. You already are!
Be well my friend. I look forward to your continued story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

Thank you greatly. I have often thought of what I wouldn't have now if these things didn't happen. W.. read more
oh buddy I'm sorry that this happens. I really feel bad. You will never lose me. Seeing how we only know eachother on here, it makes it possible. Don't be afraid to make friends on here. Expecially if they live in a totally diferent state. Love ya kiddo, as a friend, message me if u wanna.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Phillitup

11 Years Ago

Thanks
Jocie

11 Years Ago

no problem bud.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012

Author

Phillitup
Phillitup

FL



About
I am 14-years-old. I find inspiration all over the place: memories, ideas, things I notice. I like believing in things that others find impossible. I think that's the way I hope for a better future. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Confide Confide

A Poem by A. Amos