Your perfect Lover?! pt.1

Your perfect Lover?! pt.1

A Chapter by That person

 It's 3:00 a.m in the morning, you have an aching headache,"WHY DID I EAT ALL THAT ICE CREAM"I said,"You're right" a voice from a corner said,"You really shouldn't have"the voice said as he emerged from the dark space, I noticed what he was wearing and his skin color, He had a Black hoodie, a blue mask with goop coming from the eye holes, He had sharp nails, and gray skin. He was also holding a scalpel in his right hand and he leaped at me also pinning me down with his knees and left hand he was about to attack but I turned into a monster....

       My jaw unhinged more than a human can and it hurt while it tore threw skin in the way, sharp teeth replaced my regular ones, My mouth made a smile ear to eat I laughed whilst crying snapping at him with my sharp teeth, he got off me standing up and held out his hand, my face returned to normal and I grasped his hand whilst blushing of embarrassment, He told me his name was Eyeless Jack and I told him mine but I also had a knife behind me,"I-I'm Katie Smith...Nice to meet you...Thank you for letting me do this",HE said suddenly,"Let you do wh-" He was cut off by me from when I stabbed myself in the stomach,"I'm so-" 

Suddenly I blacked out..


© 2019 That person


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 15, 2019
Last Updated on May 15, 2019