Your perfect Lover?!Pt.2

Your perfect Lover?!Pt.2

A Chapter by That person

 I woke up wrapped in bandages, well over my torso, I felt very sore, and I was bleeding. Jack walked in and said, ”Thank god, you’re alive!” He didn’t have his mask on, I looked at his face, he was crying. I said, ”Are y-y-y-you o-okay Jack?” I stood up and looked at a mirror, I was really pale and my mouth was tore, ”w-w-what h-happened to my f-f-face?!” I said and he replied that my face was torn from my transformation. I ran to him and hugged him, close to me, then he asked me why I did it, I said to him, “Bend down and let me whisper it to you,” He bent down and I kissed his lips it was  soft and nice, after that he backed up, hitting the wall with his back and sliding down the wall ”W-why d-did you d-do that?” he said also blushing at the moment. ”I-I j-just...” I said running out of the room.

       He ran after me, I ran to a white room, and before I could go inside, he caught my arm. ”Are you okay Katie?” he asked. I started to cry and backed away, ”I-I’m sorry I didn’t me-” He cut me off crashing his lips into mine, he...kissed me…, and I don’t know if this is right but I  kissed back passionately. I didn’t ever want to let go but eventually the kiss broke, both of us gasping for the air that passed over us delicately. We stared at each other, his cheeks flushed, ”J-Jack,” I said. “K-Katie” he said softly. I hugged him softly and then I realized…...I…….DIDN’T…...HAVE...CLOTHES….HE SAW ME IN MY PANTIES AND BRA, my face was more red than the brightest red in the world, I moved back embarrassed….”Ya didn't notice?” he said as I pouted.


© 2019 That person


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 17, 2019
Last Updated on May 17, 2019