Chapter 2- Justen

Chapter 2- Justen

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl

I climbed to my feet and looked at my mum. “There’s a girl in my closet” I said pointing at the closed closet door annoyed to see my hand trembling.

My mother walked over to the closet and I heard the girl laughing. Mum opened the door and there the girl stood laughing at me. I expected mum to yell or something but to my complete shock she turned to me and said “the closet’s empty Justen.”

I saw the girl walk out and then sat cross legged on my bed with a grin on her face. “But mum don’t you see her?” I asked.

Mum shook her head and sighed “Justen aren’t you a bit too old to have imaginary friends?” she asked me.

“But mum she’s right there” I said pointing at the bed causing the girl to have another fit of laughter. Mum just shook her head and left the room closing the door behind her.

“Why are you laughing? Who are you? Why can’t my mum see you?” I demanded scowling folding my arms and waited for her to answer me.

The girl stopped laughing and I realised who she was. Her name was Stacey O’Reilly. The girl who was found strangled in the park almost 3 months ago. I remembered I was a new kid then I had only just started at her school and I saw her walking holding hands with that football jock Jackson. Then next  thing I knew she was on the front page of the newspaper and headlines screaming 16 year old girl brutally murdered.

“I’m Stacey. I’m laughing because you looked so funny before. You looked like a little boy scared of the boogeymen in the closet. Your mum can’t see or hear me because I am a ghost. You are the only person that can.”

“What do you mean? You’re dead. Why are you here?” I asked.

Then she told me a story about some woman named Angel who’ve given her a choice whether she should go on to the afterlife or come back as a ghost and use the one person who can hear her help find who was the one who killed her.

“What makes you think I’ll help you?” I said still scowling.

“I didn’t. But if you don’t help me find the killer I” she hesitated and then smiled “I’ll be stuck here forever. And I’ll annoy you every day for the rest of your life.”

I pictured me 70 years old and she was still there looking like she was now and annoying me. I didn’t want that.

“Alright I’ll help you” I sighed holding out my hand for her to shake it. But her hand went straight through mine and I felt like I felt an electric jolt sizzle through my body.



© 2015 KittyKatgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Same with the last chapter - it moved kind of quickly, and there's the grammar mistakes. I like the idea of this story, and I think I'm gonna keep reading. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Yeah. I'm not too good with my grammer.
Silent Wolf

8 Years Ago

That's okay - with time, you'll get better. :)
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

yeah eventually
First off, make some note at the top or just in bold before the story saying this if from Justen's point of view. I love that you changed it, I just needed a heads up first thing. Anyways, this was a funny chapter, although it could have been a bit longer. Maybe just add some more dialogue between the two or something? Maybe what he thinks of her, does he think she looks cute? This is a good chance to describe Stacey for us. Besides that, this is really turning out to be good. Message me when you get more parts up. Great job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Yeah damn :(
Not here

8 Years Ago

oh wel ill read it eventually
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Yeah I just need to find the time to continue it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015


Author

KittyKatgirl
KittyKatgirl

QLD, Australia



About
Hello fellow writers, My name is Crystal Madden and I am an Aussie. Another writer on this website Maddy Meyers is my best friend in real life it was me who introduced her to this website and I am pro.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by KittyKatgirl