Sounds of Sorrow

Sounds of Sorrow

A Poem by Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

Listen to the sound of misery,
an agonizing sound so mournful
The angels weep.

Look at the face of sorrow
a look so pitiful that the angels
weep.

Feel the hurt of the unforgiven , so
painful the angels weep.
Watch as the chosen falls so unbelievable
the angels weep.

 

© 2008 Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

LOL, your's as well hey =) thats one reason I'm painting at the moment, my daughter can do that with me and its not morbid LOL... Angels weeping and crying, I think about that from time to time, mainly when I'm crying, mainly when I'm crying over someone else's sorrow,, I wonder where were they when we needed them,, I like the song by Shakira: How do you do... I think that sometimes, and I wonder, do they cry do any of these deities cry. The thought that they may you have put down well in which instances they may if they did.


Posted 16 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Not morbid here, just deep.

"Feel the hurt of the unforgiven , so
painful the angels weep."

I really like thos lines, so true.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is warm gentle piece that reaches into my heart and brings warmth! ~ Jude

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like the repetition of the angels weep.
I love this line:

Listen to the sound of misery,
an agonizing sound so mournful...

Excellent pic to go with your piece!

Great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Lol! Well at least we can be morbid together cause I have been told the same thing! I like this piece you have written. I would hope that the angels cry. That they have that much compassion. I hope this helps you to get over your writers block. Good luck to you! ;)

Posted 16 Years Ago


I hate writers block; I had it for nine years, give a day or two. But always think back to that moment in time when your inspiration soared and try to remember what made it soar. You'll be amazed at what you can find.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I am no judge about morbid as I have been told that as well. I think it is a matter of seeing the beauty of life and gaining a new out look due to the ugliness the world to often has. Your words are alway like a guiding light that are alway inviting and such a joy to let consume me. I am glad to see your words have once again returned to you and you are able to express your gift once more.


Wonderfully Done!!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


BEAUTIFUL
UNFORTUNATELY SO TRUE
WE DO NOT LISTEN WE LOOK ASIDE
WHERE IS OUR RESPECT AND LOVE, IF ONLY WE WOULD LEARN TO LOVE OURSELVES
OUR WORLD WOULD LOOK SO MUCH LIKE PARADISE WHENN WE OPEN OUR EYES
OUR HEART SAYS EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS THE TRUTH
JUST LET US LISTEN TO OUR HEART
JUST LET US SEE THE SORROWS

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I simply loved how you used the angels weeping in this piece, it just gave it that extra punch. Brilliant piece Diana, just keep on writing, you will see the words will eventually will come back to you, one sentence at a time. Although it already seems that you broke that block.

Great piece!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

my friends tell me to write happy things all the time. But I can't seem to haha I guess I'm doomed to write sad poems and stories forever.
But you did a great job. I really like it. It's different then your usual writing- but not in a bad way. Great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You've conveyed such deep sorrow here. Weeping angels is strongly symbolic. You've chosen your words well.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

992 Views
53 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

FL



About
I am a 36 year old married female.. My passion is to write. My genre is mostly in paranormal, paranormal romances and fantasy fiction. I have three wonderful children (Danyale 19- Josh 16 and Kymb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


this kinda blue this kinda blue

A Poem by Rain