Stay With Me

Stay With Me

A Poem by Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

Sleep with me

Time is all we need

Another call from home

You will leave me by myself

Won’t you just stay

It isn’t much to ask

There isn’t much she can give you

Here is where you belong

My love is what I offer

Even though you always leave

© 2008 Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

tear....

Posted 16 Years Ago


Oh, but I agree in ways you can't imagine...the piece and the picture together are heartbreaking.

Posted 16 Years Ago


very nice

Posted 16 Years Ago


A sad plea for love. Funny how sometimes love allows us to accept such bad treatment and terrible situations because emotionally we are tied. Love certainly has power and this poem reflects what it can do to us. Well put.

Posted 16 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
zee
Oooh... Thanks for putting this into words.

Posted 16 Years Ago


you said a lot by writing so little. it really sux when your torn between two people, and its even harder for the person that wants you all to themself, but they know they can't have you. great job!! :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is really sad, and it made me feel awful for that woman. It isnt fair to either of the women when men can't make up their minds. The picture was a nice addition, and i like that she is waving to a plane, becasue that makes it seem like he is traveling FAR away as opposed to just across town, which is even more heart wrenching.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is a heart breaking poem.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is such a wonderful piece but made me feel really sad inside. Such a heartbreaking write.....!!


Posted 16 Years Ago


The plight of a mistress ... always waiting, always lonely when he is with his wife. I would have liked to see a little more connection between the individual lines of the acrostic, one of the pitfalls of the form. Still, it portrayed a powerful message. Good write.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!
Diana Owen Busy with Life BBS!

FL



About
I am a 36 year old married female.. My passion is to write. My genre is mostly in paranormal, paranormal romances and fantasy fiction. I have three wonderful children (Danyale 19- Josh 16 and Kymb.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..