love story of poles apart........

love story of poles apart........

A Story by Divya (divs)
"

hello folks i am writing for the first time in this blog.as usual this is for all RAYA fans. do support and give your comments. all kind of chappal, jootha, anda, bottle everything is welcome.

"
This FF starts from the situation where our Ram and Priya realize that they are in love with each other but have not confessed as both are still a very little awkward with each other. so it starts as follows.
part 1:
one fine morning.........
"Priya, Priya" where are you?? he called a several times. He was getting ready for KI in his changing room. "yes coming". Priya entered their room"Kya hua Mr. Kapoor aap itni zor zor se chillaa kyu rahe hai? she asked heading towards the dressing table.
"Arrey you know that i dont like u going anywhere when i am getting ready for office. tumhe pata hai na muje kitni cheezon ki zarurat hoti hai and only you know what is kept where. he said. " haan haan pata hai mujhe, but i have to arrange your breakfast also right?" she asked. 
"ya ya i know, waise kya banaa hai breakfast main" he asked. " sab aapki he pasandka hai fikar mat kijiye she said with a smile. priya after tying her hair started heading towards the couch from the dressing table and just then Ram came out of the changing room heading towards the table near there dressing space to get a file and the two collided with each other very close that they feel each others cologne. for a second priya was lost in his manly fragrance and it was same with Ram. their eyes met both gazed at each other with a very different feeling in their heart which they had never experienced in their life. 

© 2017 Divya (divs)


Author's Note

Divya (divs)
please ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes if any. do post your comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

906 Views
Added on August 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 11, 2017
Tags: Sakshi tanwar, Ram Kapoor, balh, Raya

Author

Divya (divs)
Divya (divs)

mumbai, India



About
lots of thoughts. trying to pen it down more..

Writing