raya fanfiction

raya fanfiction

A Story by Divya (divs)

recap: their eyes met both gazed at each other with a very different feeling in their heart which they had never experienced before.
Part 2 :
Ram suddenly came to his senses and "sorry". "i am sorry too" she said both smiled at each other and parted to their ways. priya went to the changing room to get ready for her classes while Ram was checking his file. "are you ready priya? lets leave yaar. i have to drop you and then go to office. Main late ho jaunga. Kitna time logi aur?" he asked still looking at his file. ya ya Mr. Kapoor i am ready aap chaliye toh sahi" she came out of the changing room saying this while correcting her duppatta. she was wearing a yellow and green combination. 
Ram turned to her the view of his pretty Mrs kapoor was a treat for his eyes. He couldnt take his eyes off her at the same time he could remember their engagement incident looking at at the combination she wore. "Chaliye na" she said and brought him to his senses. "Ek....... ek minute ye aaj itni alag kaise matlab kyu lag rahi ho tum?" he asked with a cute smile. "Kyu acchi nai lag rahi hu main Mr. kapoor?"she asked with a confused look. Ärrey no.. no i didnt mean that mera matlab hai ki tum... tum...." he was literally stammering not able to describe her beauty. "tum tum kya mr. kapoor kahiye na." she asked with a curiosity. ï wanted to say that ki tum aaj bahot pretty lag rahi ho priya kya baat hai?" he said smilingly stealing glances at her. she was damn happy with his compliment and feeling shy at the same time it was his first true compliment to her. "Kuch bhi toh nai Mr. kapoor jaise roz tayar hoti hoon its the same today she knew wat she was telling was a lie she had a special touch today to look good only for him. "achaaa...." ram said. she smiling shyingly. "haan.. ab chale we are already late" she said moving forward towards the door. "haan chalo chalo" he followed her. He knew she was feeling to shy to handle his compliment.
they left the main door talking to each other. ram got the car from the parking area. priya too got in and they drove off heading towards her classes.
Ram couldnt help taking his eyes off his beautiful wife he was stealing glances and grinning. priya noticed it and she knew the reason for his smile. only the silence spoke till they reached her classes. "Thank you" priya said as he stopped the car in fornt of her classes. "arre wat thank you? dont be so formal yaar come on he said looking at her. "dont be so formal" these words from him filled her soul with happiness as he said it for the first time to her. she thought to herself and thanked him in her heart  finally the awkwardness and formalities between them are slowly declining  

© 2017 Divya (divs)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

426 Views
Added on August 14, 2017
Last Updated on August 14, 2017

Author

Divya (divs)
Divya (divs)

mumbai, India



About
lots of thoughts. trying to pen it down more..

Writing