Prologue: Getting to know the the heart break

Prologue: Getting to know the the heart break

A Chapter by courtney

     Have you ever been in love? I mean can't live without stand by your side until I take my last breath kind of love? Yeah that was how I felt. When a person feels like that you think it will never end you'll be with each other forever right? WRONG!!! Don't get me wrong it was awesome and I wouldn't have change a thing about the time I spent with that special guy I once had, but thats the whole problem isn't it? I don't have him anymore do I? Never will again either and this is my TRUE  love story. The kind of love story that happens to everyone in the world there is no real happy ending so if thats what your looking for you mind as well put this down and continue on your way.

 

     I use to believe in destiny and soul-mates. That I was destine to be with the other half of my soul of my heart and I thought I had found him. Now let me ask you this when you find a love like that. A love when you think of not being with that other person it makes it hard for you to breathe. Do you ever think you or that other person could just completely just stop loving you? you would think no right? Well that would be another Wrong in  my book.

 

     People have this thing call free will which happens to let everyone make choices. Which can really suck a*s because of free will we all make stupid mistakes. Make a little mistake and notice it right away no problem its a quick fix and your good to go, but in most relationships its more complicated than that and too much emotions make people do outrageously stupid things. Just because their world seems to be falling apart they ruin the only good thing in their life. Thats what I did.

 

     My family fell apart. I was losing everything and on top of that I  felt used and abused due to earlier circumstances and there for took it out on my boyfriend I mean my ex-boyfriend/ ex-fiancé. Oh yea did I mention we were gonna get married; have kids the whole perfect picture was made and planed out it was perfect and then I did the stupidest thing in my life.

 

     I broke up with him. Yep he didn't dump me. I dumped him and I regret it every minute I'm alive. I was so preoccupied with what I DIDN'T have. What I was losing. That it was like I couldn't grasp the idea of actually having something. I should have fought long and hard for this man. I should have appreciated him more, but I was a stupid woman who thought she knew everything. When in reality I knew absolutely nothing especially nothing about love. I felt it. I felt the love deep, but I didn't know how to handle it and by the time I realized my mistake it was way too late.

 

     He was gone. No he wasn't gone as in dead. He was gone as in he found someone else and even though when I found out it nearly killed me. I was somehow ok with it because of my love for him all I wanted was for him to be happy. This was his time to be happy. His chance and so even though it hurt and killed me to do it. I refused to make his life hell or interfere with his new relationship. Only wanting him to be happy after all he had told me he didn't love me anymore. So what more could I have done any way right? Well heres the whole gruesome truth of a strong love that perhaps should have never been. However some details are hazy and somethings i'm going to change a bit, but don't worry 99.9 percent of this story will be correct or at least as close to the truth as i can possible get.



© 2009 courtney


Author's Note

courtney
CAN YOU RELATE TO THIS? I KNOW I CAN BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IT THIS TOUCHS OTHER PEOPLES HEARTS LIKE IT HAS TOUCHED MINE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nope, can't say I can relate yet, or at least not for a love story kind of way. Even if it doesn't though, I almost want to say that I have by reading the prologue because of how you wrote it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2009
Last Updated on December 16, 2009


Author

courtney
courtney

meridian, MS



About
Hi my names Courtney. As of right now i'm a senor in highschool while taking college algebra. I have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything i do. more..

Writing
!ESCAPE! !ESCAPE!

A Poem by courtney