Chapter one: How we met.

Chapter one: How we met.

A Chapter by courtney

     My name is Courtney Cain. I've always been a good person. Loved life to the fullest done pretty much anything anyone said I would or more to the point couldn't do because can't just isn't in my vocabulary. However, something had always been missing somewhat in my life. Like there had been this missing gap inside of me. Like a black hole that couldn't be filled even though I tried with food at first. Horrible choice by the way, but I turned that around lost a lot of the weight and thats when I met him.

     His name is Brian Largoe. We were 14 at the time and we met in a very nonconservative way. Most people will probably frown on how I met this boy I came to love. Brian and I met on the internet. Was I looking for someone to love? Hell no. I was 14. I justed wanted a friend which I found in this guy. Even though he was dating my best friend down the street from me I couldn't help but gain feelings for him. He had this out going amazing personality that people just couldn't resistand that included me. Again I was only 14. I knew him for a few months continued to talk on the internet and after awhile I began to have these feelings. The black hole was full and I was the happiest I had been in my entire life. At least at the time it was the happiest. It was like with every passing day my feelings grew and grew until finally I though my heart would burst from the effort to keep my feelings from him, to myself, oh and don't forget from my friend he was dating at the time. so the whole time  these feelings grew they felt wrong for three reasons.

1) He was dating my best friend and thats a huge NO NO.

2) I never met him in person.

and

3) I was sneaking behind my parents backs just to talk to him.

    For all I knew he could have been some pedophile or something. I discourage people from meeting people on-line because of that reason alone however this is my story and that is what I did.

    I'll never forget the night I told Brian I like him more that a friend. I had just got out of the shower, brushed my hair, and got some p.js on. My mom was still at work , my dad wasn't with us because he was in the navy at them time and was gone again, and my sister was married and on her own. So, it was just me that night on April 4,2005. I was in eighth grade still and I got on the computer to this on-line gaming site. To my surprise Brian was still on line. So, I started to talk to him only to find out he was about to get off the computer. But, before he left he wanted to know what I thought about the picture he had sent of himself to my e-mail. 

     I thought he was OK looking to be honest but his personality made him hot to me. He was really skinny and kinda awkward looking in the picture and at the time he still had his braces. He had this short dark black hair that later on I felt was as smooth as silk and these deep brown eyes that let you know exactly how he felt and could melt you right were you stood. He was very tan which I wasn't expecting because me myself was so white I would disappear next to a wall. I really never thought this guy could like me i'm not a fat girl but i'm very curvy and thick with long curly dirty blond hair at the time and these green hazel eyes that changed from green, to brown, to blue depending on my mood. 

    "I think your really hot." I typed to him. "Ha I knew you liked me!" He respond to me. I didn't want him to know that I liked him so I quickly typed back. " Just because I think your hot doesn't mean I like you." The only reply I got back out of him was an OH. Which threw up this huge red flag to me I got all excited. OH MY GOD!  Did he want me to like him? Did he like me? I couldn't hold my tongue or rather my fingers any longer. "Well you wanna know something? A secret?" and of course he replied back with a quick "yes." I remember second thinking myself maybe I was wrong. maybe I wasn't funny enough or smart or kind enough to actually have this amazing guy like me. 

     I got up out of my chair and sat back down only to get right back up again and continue this action until finally I sat down and typed. " I really do like you a lot actually" To him I typed it really fast before my nerve failed me then quickly jumped up and ran out of the room. I was so scared of his reply but so wanting to know what he said that I quickly reenter the room and there it was. Something I never thought he would say or that I would ever read from him. "Really? I've like you too for awhile." I rubbed my eyes not believing what I was seeing. " Really? You like me?" I typed. "Yea of course your really cool" He said." Well what did you think when I told you  I like you?" I asked him being a complete and udder dork about it. " I thought I was dreaming. I didn't think you thought me more than a friend." He replied to me. Then he told me to break up with Hailey for him which was my best friend I mention earlier whom he was dating at the time. " Are we dating? " I asked him " Um... I don't know are we ?" Was his reply only for us to both say ok lets date at almost the same time.

     At the time it was sweet and perfect. Now looking back we were just silly teenagers about to go to high school. Now attached to a person whom lived states away. Me living in Mississippi and him living in Florida. But then that was the beauty of it. It was unknown and yet it felt so right like I was meant for this one boy now turned man.



© 2009 courtney


Author's Note

courtney
TELL ME WHAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE ABOUT THIS STORY AND HOW U RELATE IF YOU CAN RELATE TO IT.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with Kayla. Can't really relate to it though except maybe crushing on a rather physically unattractive guy with a good personality.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I really like this story, I can easily see that this is very emotional to you.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well, I like it. All this is what I think, so don't take it personal. Your opening paragraph was strong enough to pull me in, so I read the rest of the chapter. Sad thing is a lot of people does novels and chapters on this website, but no one ever reads it. I was disappointed at first that only one chapter had been given one review, but I realized that I was writing it for my sake, but others was just given a chance to look inside of my head.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2009
Last Updated on December 16, 2009


Author

courtney
courtney

meridian, MS



About
Hi my names Courtney. As of right now i'm a senor in highschool while taking college algebra. I have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything i do. more..

Writing
!ESCAPE! !ESCAPE!

A Poem by courtney