the fight

the fight

A Chapter by dumbo
"

a kid bumps into the school bully,so one kid protects him.it all leads up to a fight at the junkyard.the challenge was made after one kid went to the hospital and three went to jail.

"
The Fight of a Lifetime
By Daniel Benitez


I will right the Spanish words in English in the back of the book.
chapter 1
The Fight
A
L
F
R
E
D
O




      The story starts one sunny day in July. I was just walking by when I heard screaming, and not just any scream, but it was a bunch of kids screaming, ”FIGHT!”I ran towards the screaming. When I got there a kid was on the floor with blood on his lips. I got past the crowd and saw a guy punching the kid in the face. I grabbed the guy by the shirt and pushed him back. Just then I realized it was our school bully who I pushed. His name was Angel Rodriguez. He was a tall, buff, eighth grader.He stood up to fight.

      Everyone was afraid of him,but not me. I told him that. Then he said,”Oh yeah.I’m gonna rearrange your face.”I put up my fists to fight.Then the principal showed up.I guessed somebody had seen and told.I helped up the guy and told the principal that I was helping the boy who was bleeding because Angel hit him.He let me go.Angel on the other hand got a month detention.Everyone cheered.Even though everybody in school liked to see a good fight,everybody hated Angel’s guts.

       I looked at Angel.He gave me a look that said,”I’m gonna get you.”I snickered.I took the kid` up to the bathroom.After he wiped away the blood I recognized it was my best friend Chris.I asked him how the fight started.He said,”I accidently bumped into him”,and then more blood came out.I took him to the nurses office to get the cut stitched.Then the bell rang.We went to math class.

             After class,we ran into Angel again.Instead of starting a fight in school again,he told me that we would fight at the park so the loser would be humiliated                   

in front of the whole town.Chris and I said at the same time,”When.”He said at five.We went to my house for a break from everything going on.After that we went to the park and ran until four.Then we went to his house.We rested for a half our.Then we ate a lot of healthy stuff.Then it was time for the fight.

                    We started walking to the park.We got there at 3:57.The park smelled like hot dogs.Everyone started screaming,”FIGHT!”The smell of hot dog was so strong,I actually tasted it.All the grass was so green and tall I thought it was a forest the first time I saw it.The grass was also very soft.

                   Every 7th,6th,and 8th grader was there.The worst part though was that the strongest kid in town was the referee.So whoever he wanted to win,won.The fight started when I punched Angel in the face.He got Chris in the guts.That made me mad.I kicked Angel somewhere i shouldn’t have.Chris through a rock at his head.Angel caught it.He through it at Chris and hit him were his stitches were.The cut reopened.I punched Angel in the neck.Then I stepped on his stomach.He tripped me.He got up fast.He pulled out a knife and stabbed Chris.He used chris’s blood to right on the wall,”I STABBED CHRIS.”I called the hospital.I took out a knife I always kept with me just in case I needed to protect myself.

                 Someone yelled,”Watch out Angel.”I realized it was Angels best friend,Edgar Reyes.Angel turned around and blocked my slash.I told him,”Lets fight like men.Drop our knives on 3.1,2,3.”I dropped my knife.Angel did too,but he pulled out a backup.I caught it by the hilt.I twisted it and he dropped it.He tried to punch me,but I grabbed his hand.I held it well I pushed him off the grass.I kicked him in the face.I knocked him out.Edgar helped him up.Then he picked up a knife and tossed one to Angel.I picked one up and put it where I kept it.Right then, the ambulance and the cops showed up.The cops took out there guns and pointed them at Edgar,Angel, and me.The doctors came out of the ambulance with a gurney and picked up Chris.

*                                *                                 *

                 After the cops took us to the police station,I told them that Angel challenged me.They asked me who pulled a knife first.I told them Angel.They said,”That’s weird.Angel said your knife came out first.”I saw the referee with a camera during the fight.I brought that up.The cops interviewed him.He showed them the video.It showed that the first knife that came out was Angels.He got to go to jail for one month.Edgar got 2 weeks. I got 1 week.

*                               *                                  *

                After my week was done, I went to Chris’s house to check if he was home yet.His mom told me he was still in the hospital. I went to visit him there. After about an hour,he told me he was hungry.I asked him what he wanted.He said,”I want a bag of chips,and some coke please.”I went to get him some.I also got some pizza and fruit for me and him.I also got two Pepsi’s.After that the nurse told him he could go home.We went to his house first.He hid by the side of his house.I knocked on his door.I acted all depressed.His mom opened the door.I told her,”Chris is ...,”and then he popped out.The face she made was funny.

               I went inside with Chris.We went to his room.We played a few video games.Then we ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut.We ordered a double pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.We finished it in less than five minutes.We hung out the rest of the day.We went to my house afterwards.We hung there for about a half-hour.Then we went to the park.We passed the splotch of blood that was left behind after the stabbing.Chris grabbed his cut again.I realized seeing the blood made his cut hurt again.

               We went to the snack bar.He ordered a cheese pizza.I ordered a hot dog.Almost everything at the park reminded me and him about the day of the fight.Plus it made Chris’s cut hurt.So I ate it fast.We left after an hour.I told him he could go home if he wanted to.He told me he’d stay.I decided we should probably go to the store and buy something to drink.He asked me why.I told him so we could race to the corners.He said ok.

               There were eleven more corners.I turned on an invention I made.I kept it on my back.Chris had one to.I turned his on.He turned mine on.I told him I made a new model in jail.He asked how many.I told him four.He asked me how I made them so fast.I said,”I started a year before.”his turned on before mine.The blades were three feet long.They were swords,by the way.They melted in to liquid metal.They turned solid when they were on.He also put on shin guards.He had four.I also put some on.I had eight.He put two on one foot and two on the other one.I put four in the same places and put the other four on my arms.

               Then we put on some metallic stomach and foot armor.Then he put on four knee and elbow pads.I did too.We put on little girl helmets so we would be more protected than with boy helmets.I finally got my sword to come out.Then my shield came out.Three foot metal square-shaped shields are very protective.I got going first.Chris hit my helmet.I jumped over a statue.I jumped off it.I charged Chris.He blocked.I smacked his helmet with my shield.It dazed him for about fifteen seconds.I raced to the corner.I beat him.

               He caught up with me after ten seconds.I left second this time.I swiped and hit his helmet so hard,I made a dent.He swung back.I blocked with one of my arm shin guards.I tried to hit his head again with my shield,but he blocked with his sword.We stopped to drink some water.He put on another four shin guards.They were on the same spots as mine.We got going after a minute.We started with one swing at each other.We ran after that.He started with a lunge at his stomach armor.I attacked with one swing at the dent in his helmet.It cracked, but it was to late anyway.He had already reached the corner.

               Then he asked me where we were going.I told him Target.He asked why.I said,”The new model doesn’t have armor yet.We need four helmets.We also need twenty-square feet of metal.”He asked,”Why do we need so much stuff.”I told him,”I passed by Angel and Edgar on my way out of jail.I sort of challenged him to a fight in three weeks.Then some of his new friends showed up.”He told me that we would have to train everyday.I told him we would also have to recruit two new people.
    
               We started running again,but we weren’t racing anymore.We decided we should do this as fast as possible.On the third block we stopped to drink some more water.We got to Target after ten minutes,not including three breaks that were each three minutes.We put are stuff in the bushes so no one would find it.He pushed the button on my back.I pushed his button.We went inside the store.

               I told him he should go look for the helmets.I went to look for the metal.We went different directions,but we agreed to meet up at the spot where are stuff was.I went right,and he went left.He called me to tell me he found the helmets told him forget that.I was looking up at eighty-thousand-square feet of platinum,titanium,copper,and bronze.I told him to get to aisle five.The sign said,”Get your metals here for ninety percent off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.”He saw it and screamed,”WOW!!!”We took ten-square feet of the copper,titanium,platinum and bronze.

*                              *                                  *

               We went out to kill some animals for leather.We also started to dig for metal poles.Chris finally said,”It just occured to me that we could have bought the metal poles at the store.”I said yeah.We found thirteen  poles at the same time.And a pack of wild lions showed up at the same time.We killed them all and skinned them.We made a little blacksmiths shop with the furs.We kept it up with the poles.We made four helmets with the copper.We also made arm armor with the copper.

               We made stomach,leg,and arm armor with the bronze.We also made some Egyptian swords with the titanium.They were crescent shaped swords that were called khopesh. They were made for gripping opponent weapons.We made regular swords with the platinum.We trained on trees for awhile to test out the swords.We put the armor on the trees to test out the armor.It was a lot better than our old armor.

               We went to look for other people to be on our team.We went to Chris’s house to ask his little brother.He said no.We asked ten of our friends to meet us at the park behind the garbage bins.They were all there after an hour. They came behind the garbage can and asked what we were wearing.We told them that we would choose one of them at a time to be asked some questions.We choose them in alphabetical order.

               First was our friend Michael.We asked if he wanted to be on our team.He said no.Then we asked our friend Austin if he did.He said yes.We told him he would have to show us how good he was with a sword.He took a regular sword and started swinging at a tree.He wasn’t that good with it.Then he picked up a khopesh and swung at the same tree.He was a lot better with it.

               We tested all the others.Austin was the best.We told him that he was on the team.The truth was that he was the only one who wanted to be on the team.We didn’t tell him that.We asked one of Austin’s friends if he wanted to be on the team.He said yes.We told him that he would have to show us how good he was.We took him to the same spot we took the others.He picked up a sword.He was pretty good with it.He picked up a khopesh. He wasn’t very good with it.

               We made a little team base at the same spot were we had the forge.We made it with some furs we got from lions that Chris and I had killed
when we got there.We also kept it up with some poles we found in the same spot we found the other poles.We also found enough metal to make four shields and four spear tips.We cut down a log too make spear shafts.We put the spear shafts and spear tips together.We made the shields in the forge.We trained on the trees for an hour.Then we went home.

*                                *                                   *

               The next day,we went back to train some more.We went to the area were all the hunting was done after that.Then we went to dig for more poles.We used what we got to make a training area.We made it a dome.We were going to put animals in it.We also decided that we would make an obstacle course room.We hunted for three hours to find enough skin.We found out we would need another ten skins.We got them and went home.

               I went home with a sore arm.That night I went to sleep after I checked what had happened to my arm.It was a bad,cut but I thought it was nothing.I dreamt that I was back in the fight were I got the cut.I was killing a lion when Austin cut me.Then everything went slow.I realized that it was getting slow because it was showing how my cut really happened.A lion jumped to attack Chris but I tackled it.I saw that my arm made contact with the lions claws.

               That morning I woke up With my bed full of blood.I got light-headed.I realized I’d lost a lot of blood.I asked my mom to buy me some bandage.She asked why.I showed her my cut.She took me to the hospital.I told her she was over reacting.When the doctor finally called me,I went in and he told my mom that I had been cut by a dying lion.I realized that I did feel a new cut a few inches from my other cut.Then I remembered my dream.The lion I tackled had cut me on my other hand.

               I was late for the dig that day.Everybody thought I wanted to avoid digging that day.I told them my mom took me to the hospital.They asked me to show them why.I showed them the cut and the bandages.They said I could have cut myself.I showed them my bed.They still didn’t believe me.I took them to the hospital.I asked to see the doctor who helped me.They said I would have to wait an hour.I went back and forth in the lobby.Then,finally they let us in.

               I asked the doctor if he could tell them about my lion cut.He told them that it was true.Then,suddenly I passed out.I had another dream then.It showed the lion who I tackled.I pushed it back to the deeper forest.Then suddenly,it changed into a human.But it still wasn’t a full human.It was a lion without claws.Instead,it had a shield and sword.I remembered I was shocked.

               I slashed.It attacked with its shield.I found that weird.Then I realized he was pushing me back with it.I put up my shield.I felt weird because I hadn’t used my shield yet.I pushed it back to.The only difference with our shields was that mine had a hole to put my sword through.I used it and pushed him back.He put his shield down.He roared.It was the most horrible thing I’d ever heard.

               It was a regular roar at first.Then it sounded like metal screeching against metal.Then it was a female being beaten to death.I thought it was over when it started quieting down when I realized I had slammed it with the hilt of my sword.The cycle started again,except that this time it was louder.It had a knife stabbing a lion in it.Then it went to all of them at the same time.The noise was so horrible,I stabbed the lion on the spot.It cut off my arm.Then it turned back to a lion.My hand grew back,too.But I had a cut.It was the same cut that I had now.

               I woke up with new bandages on my arm.They told me that the doctor had told them the story while he was putting on the bandages.I told them to meet me back at the base.I went back and got the lion fur I got during the fight.They met me after an hour.I had killed another lion during that time.I told them the dream I had when I passed out.They didn’t believe me.

               I told them that I set up a camera in the trees right before the new one that I got.They watched up to the end.Then the camera broke.I realized it was because another one of the lion warriors.He had lionesses with him this time.They turned the same way as him.They had knives instead of swords.The lion warrior had a sword and bow and arrows strapped to his back.He had a spear in his hand.He had a shield on the other.

               Chris and I attacked the right flank.Austin and Erick took the left flank.The fight was twenty to four.And they had armor and we didn’t because the new model wasn’t done yet.Then I remembered that it almost was.I told Chris to take on the lion warrior.I told Erick to take the right side.I went to the forges.I took all the armor in a bag and put on mine.

               I put on the stomach armor first.Then the wrist to elbow armor.Then I put on my helmet.I put on the leg armor next.Afterwards,I put on some boots Chris and I had been working on.We had also been working on some gloves.I put those on too.I put on some buttons.Then I harnessed it together.I raced back to the battle sight.Some of the lioness warriors came at me and I realized that one the others had fallen in battle.I killed the five lionesses fast.

               I got back just when I was needed.Chris almost got stabbed by the lion warriors spear when I sliced it in half with my khopesh. I told Chris your welcome.He said thank you.The lion warrior pulled out his bow.I put up my shield before he could shoot us.I threw Chris the bag of armor.Austin pulled Erick back to base.That left only me to fight off the warriors.I killed three lionesses with a slash from my khopesh. I put up my shield to protect myself from a volley of knives.

               Thats when the real fight started.A knife got me on the leg.I realized it was because I forgot my boots.I had them hanging off my helmet.I put them on fast.I felt a lot of blood rushing out.I was so angry,I went completely wreckless. I threw my khopesh. It sliced through ten lioness warriors.It also broke the lion warriors bow and ripped through his bag of arrows.He drew his sword.The two remaining lioness warriors got on both sides of the lion warrior.They had swords in their hands now.They also had shields.

               I put my khopesh in its sheath.Then I drew my sword.Then I went for the lioness warriors.They tried to push me back while the lion warrior pounced,but I put up my shield and attacked the lioness warriors.Their shields broke.The lion warrior tried to get in the hole,but I put my sword there.He rolled just in time.

               Chris,Erick,and Austin got there at the same time,in full battle armor.I told Austin and Erick to take the lioness warriors.Chris and I took the lion warrior.I drew my khopesh and put my sword in it’s sheath.I left Chris again and went back to get the spears.I ran fast,but at the speed I was running,I was sure to trip.I did.After I got to the base,I packed up some medicine.I got the spears and went to the forge.

               I got out something I had been working on since we made the forge.I finished it fast.I got the bag I took the armor in and put everything in there.I ran and ran.I took down five lioness warriors on my way there.I stopped
because a pain in my foot.I remembered the knife right then.I took off my boot and dumped out the blood.Then I disinfected my cut.Then I stitched it.I started running again.I put my boot on when I got there.

               I threw Chris,Erick,and Austin their spears and pulled out mine.I put my khopesh in it’s sheath.I put the bag on my shoulder.I went spear on sword right then.So did Chris.Austin and Erick killed the lioness warriors by throwing their spears,And drew their khopesh and sword.

               I drew what I had been working on.It was a bow.I grabbed my arrows and put them on my back.I slung the spear on the bow.I let it go.It took his shield.He jumped up when we all attacked.I shot an arrow at him.It knocked his sword out oh his hand.At that same moment,we were ambushed by thirteen lion warriors and twenty-six lioness warriors.We were overwhelmed.They took us to their pride leader.

               They took our weapons away and wrapped our hands in furs.They took us to a big rock.It was shaped like a lion.Their leader had the hairiest mane.He said his name was Carlos.I tried to attack him,but I couldn’t.He asked to talk with only me.I told my teammates I would be alright.He asked me if I wanted a cup of human blood.I told him,”I’m a human.Remember.”He said right.He gave me a cup and asked one of the lions to bring a soda dispenser.I got a cup of coke.

               I asked him why he wanted to see me in particular.He said,”You were the first one to kill one of my warriors.”I said,”So.”He asked how I killed one of his warriors.I told him,”It wasn’t hard.Your warriors aren’t very bright.”He was about ready to kill me.The lioness who brought the soda dispenser tackled him before he could.She also had my khopesh. She threw it to me.I went sword on sword with him.I put my khopesh up to his throat before he could do anything.

               I told him I didn’t want to fight.I wanted to ask him something.He asked what.I told him,”Why not form a team.We would do pretty good together.”He said,”I’ll have to think about it.I’m pretty mad about what you just said about my warriors.”I told him to do it fast because I had a deadline coming up fast.He said,”Then I will answer you know.”I told him,”Great.”He said,”Yes.”


               I asked him if he could give us permission to boss them around if we called them.He said no.I told him that if they call us,they can boss us
around.He said sure.I asked him if he wanted them to come train with us.He said,”First you must repair my warriors weapons.I have to see what I can’t repair in my forge.”I said,”Why did your lion and lioness warriors attack us in the first place.”He said,”You were digging in our mine.”I told him I didn’t know it was your mine.I asked him if we could share it.He said sure.I told him I would repair everything in my forge for agreeing to share the mine with us.

               When I went back out,Austin,Chris,and Erick crowded me and asked me what happened.I told them everything but the sword to the neck.I told them I made a deal with him to repair their weapons.The lion warrior who had his weapons and shield destroyed passed by us and attacked us,but the pride leader stopped him.I told him we were on a team,and that we were going to repair his weapons and shield.

               We found the part of his spear that had the tip,and took out the wood.We went back to the base to put an even bigger shaft on it.I was the only one with experience making bows,so I repaired the bow.I also made his arrows longer.Then we made his sword stronger.We did it by melting his sword shards and remaking his sword.Then we made him another sword.Then we melted them both again in the same one at the same time.Then we made it all in to one sword.Then we did it by doing the same thing.

               We got it back to him after an hour.He complained that all his weapons were ruined.We told him that it was better.He said,”Now I have to train with these all over again.I have to start off as a rookie again.I said,”You can join our group.There is no leaders.We are all equal.”He said,”I’ll have to talk to the leader.””Why,”I asked.He said,”He doesn’t allow us to leave without permission.”I told him I would go in with him.Chris said,”No.I’ll go because of what happened last time.”I told him I would be where I could hear him and get in in time if I had too.He said,”He would hear your breathing.”I told him no he wouldn’t.

               They went in.I listened to Chris after an incident.Lets just leave it at my foot had a sword shard in it by accident.I heard a growl after ten minutes.I went in with Austin and Erick,bow,sword,and khopesh raised.I pulled an arrow,but when I got there,the lion warrior was down.I told Austin and Erick to
use the medicine in the pouch,but then I realized they had took it away.I told them I would hold off the leader,and that Austin should go get the medicine.Erick stayed with him and covered his cut.I put the arrow I had got out before and put it in the bow.

               I got to the leader after twenty-eight minutes.Chris was on the floor when I got there.I got really mad.I shot the arrow.He blocked it.He threw his sword.Austin was getting back past me when he saw Chris.He said he would do Chris first.He whispered to me that he’d thrown his khopesh at his leg on his way there.I said,”Where.”He said,”In that area where its kinda red.”I saw,but then I saw a sword coming at me.

               I put up my bow by the string.The sword cut through it,but the wood made it get stuck right before it would have hit me.I put it down.He pulled out his bow.I saw him looking at Austin.I pulled out my spear and threw it right before he could hit Austin,but it cut right through the spear and hit Austin on the hand.He fainted because all the blood he was losing.I was alone with three friends down.I pulled out my khopesh and tied part of the string from the bow on it.I slung the arrows over my shoulder.

               I went into battle with a very quickly made bow.I had a really bad idea about this,but I had no choice but to go into battle with real bad weapons.That changed twice in thirty seconds.Erick came in right then.He tried to draw his sword but he was never really good at that.I blocked thirty until I asked Erick,”Whats taking so long.”He said,”Its stuck.I can’t get it out.”I blocked another one that would have killed him.A shard from the arrow broke off and hit Erick in the leg.I was the only one standing with one friend almost dead,two friends losing blood fast,and one friend I don’t know what.

               I remembered about the cut.I pulled an arrow.I shot at the cut.Suddenly,I realized his eyes got big.I looked at the arrow and saw that he had a piece of wood stuck in his leg.The arrow hadn’t gone completely through.He realized he would die with that wood in there.Then I realized that the khopesh should have killed him.It was then that I learned how to kill them.I through a khopesh at his eye.He shot an arrow and it got me in the arm.I felt like I was going to faint to,But I knew I couldn’t let them win.If I fainted,they would eat us before we could wake up.


                   I was so mad.All of us were almost dead,and only I could help it.I attacked him,but my sword broke.So did my other one.I had no weapons,I had an injury,and my friends were barley clinging to life.I thought how helpful it would be to have a gun right now.When I opened my eyes after blinking,I had a gun in my hand.I loaded it up,cocked it,and shot.He died on the spot.I got the medicine and helped the lion first.He opened his eyes after ten minutes.Chris opened his after five,Austin two and a half,and Erick one and fifteen seconds.They helped me get the stuff in the bag I had over my shoulder the whole time.I packed the arrows in my quiver.I stole the leaders arrows,too.I walked out holding my stomach.

               I got home after ten minutes.My mom insisted I go to the doctors,but I told her all I needed was to stitch it up.She stitched it up and told me to get in the car,but I told her I needed to get to my club.We weren’t really a club,but that was our cover story.We now took world wide missions if we could reach it.We contacted a bunch of people all over the planet.We found a guy in Norway.We also found a guy in Hawaii.We found a guy in the area,and we were going to hire him,but it was the leader,and we killed him big time.Then we found someone in China.

               I pulled out the knife I had stabbed Angel with.I mailed it as supplies to the Hawaii team.I told them in a note in there that we would need money in three years to do a check-up.I thought it would be cheap for the paper.I was so wrong.The mailer had told me it would be an extra twenty dollars.I asked why.He said it was because it was going to Hawaii.I said that was retarded.He said that it wouldn’t cost a thing if I took the paper out.I told him fine.I took it out and put a piece of tape on it.He turned around and I sticked it back on the box.He turned it around and put it in the truck.

               We started making stuff for the Norway team.We estimated that we would need to make three swords and thirty knives.We started on the shields after an hour.We were already sweaty and coughing.I realized it was because we had been working in a smoke filled forge.We left for three hours to let it air out in the forge.Chris and I went to the obstacle course and raced.Erick went to dig for metal for the spear tips.We decided to call the lion Marcus.Austin and Marcus went to train.When we went back,we decided to use the metal Erick had found and give him a break.


               We started making the shields with the extra metal we had left lying around.We ran out of silver after thirty-two and a half shields.We used the metal Erick had found for the rest of the thirty-third shield.Then we made thirty-three spear tips.We put some wood I had been getting while they made the spear tips.It was almost melted through when we put it on.I told them that there was a way to make it to were it doesn’t melt.I took it out.I put it in on the top.It     didn’t melt.When it was almost done I turned it to the back.We did it with all of them.We attacked each other to test it out.They worked all right.Chris also had a hole in his foot like me by accident.

               We went to the doctors.He took out the shard and stitched up my cut.He just stitched Chris’s cut.Chris grabbed his gut and then I remembered about the stabbing.I sent a note asking for the knife back to Hawaii.I sent a knife,too.This time I did the same thing as last time.It was probably a better thing to pay,but I didn’t have enough money for both of them.I talked with the guy from last time because he called me to fine me.I told him it was a critical letter.people would die if I hadn’t mailed the letter,too.He said he would lift the fine then.

               The other guy called him right then.He said that he was gonna fine me.The other guy told him that people would die if the note wasn’t delivered.He said it doesn’t matter.I said,”I can here you two.Don’t fight.I’ll pull out a sword and attack you two after I’ve found you.”They got quite.I told them,”Lift the fines and I’ll leave you both alone.If you don’t lift the fines,I’ll kill you before the date of the fine that it is due.So just lift the fines.I get one and I’ll read who it’s from and kill them.I am very smart,so I’ll make sure not to leave any evidence that I did it.”They said okay.

               I got a guard dog just in case they posted the call.I told the others that I would bring him over next Friday.They asked me what kind of dog it was.I told them that I would tell them when they saw him.They said that I probably got a dog that they weren’t expecting.I told them that they were so right about that.That day,we just hung out.I told them that we should dig in the mine to look for gems and stuff.They said that I could if I wanted to.I told them that if only I dig and I find anything,it would be all my mine.They followed after me.After that,we went home.The team treasury had at the very least,one-hundred dollars,and at the very most,one-thousand.

               I went home to ring the doorbell and my dog barking at me.He was part chiwahwah,so I trained him in mexican.Then I realized that the chiwahwah was originally discovered by the Aztecs.I thought to myself that I would learn Aztecian.I whisteled and said,”caiete Lechito.”He stopped barking and started howling.I opened the door.I walked in to find him with a ball in his hand.I drew Angel’s face as best as possible.I threw the ball and said,”Rompe lo el sico.”He did just that.When I got it back,there was no lips,or eyes.I told him good job.Hopefully he would have remembered the face on the ball and try to make the two identical.I told him he would get extra food for dinner that day.

               After we were done,I trained him to fight.I threw a stick and pulled out an Aztecian translate book.It had weird looking letters that looked like '.I new that that mark meant w.I translated it with an Aztecian to English dictionary.The first thing I wanted to teach him was attack.I translated it into Aztecian and tried to find it.It was spelt like 円åç˚.I found t weird that that was how Aztecians wrote the alphabet.I got an Aztecian alphapet book and it was very simple.It went in order,so it said å ∫ ç ∂ ´ ' © ˙ ˆ ∆ ˚ ¬ µ ˜ ø π " ® ß † ¨ √ ' ≈ ¥ Ω.Then I realized that it was a greek alphabet book.Then I remembered that the greeks found Aztec.

               Then came the big day.It was the day we fought angel and his team.We told Marcus that he couldn’t come with us this time.We told him this was sort of a more personal matter.He agreed to sit this one out and went to his throne.By the way,did I mention Marcus was the new pride leader.That was a good thing,because now we were both on the same side.I got the knife back in the mail that day.I got it out and put it in the secret spot on my armor.It was a small knife containment spot.I went to Chris’s house and ate breakfest there.I went to his room as soon as he was done getting dressed.Then we went to Austin’s and Erick’s houses.We got to the camp after thirty minutes.

               Chris and I had talked about a really fast project that we could make in ten minutes if we used the gems to make our weapons.They said it was like literally burning money.We said that they would be battle axes.They said that in that case,they wouldn’t argue.We got a bunch of crystals and stuff.I made mine out of ruby,emerald,and sapphire.Chris made his out of diamond.Erick used pearls.Austin used the tar we had struck,and pulled out a piece of pyramid brick out of his backpack.Austin was about to make his regularly when I told him to stop.I pulled out some battle axe shapes out of my backpack.They were each in the shapes of every letter.Austin got © and ".Erick got ® and ß.Chris got π and
ø.I got Ω and ∆.We melted them and cooled them really fast.Mine was the biggest one of all.Then we put on our armor.Then we headed to the junkyard.We met A few people on the way we hadn’t seen in a while.The road was like a new town because we had never gone down this way except for Chris.

               We followed him which was kinda hard.He turned down the alley no one dared go down.I translated a sentence on the wall.It said,”ˇ¨®˜ ∫åç˚ ¨˜¬´ßß ¥ø¨ ¬ˆ˚´ ∫´ˆ˜© µ¨®∂´®´∂.I told them that it said turn back unless you like being murdered.We pulled out our battle axes.A guy ready with a knife in his hands as soon as I raised my hand to strike with my battle axe.I told Chris,”Why did you take us down this alley.Its full of murderers.”He said,”Its a shortcut to your house.”I saw it three blocks away.I told them to watch out and tell me if any strangers were coming.

               They didn’t have to.I used the skill I used before when I made the gun appear.I thought about being in my backyard with Lechito.I go him and picked him up.I thought about being back with my team with Lechito in my arms and my battle axe in it’s sheath.I also thought that we were at the junkyard before Angel.I closed my eyes,And there we all were.They said,”Thats your guard dog.He’s tiny.”I told them to be quite or I would put him down and they just started making fun.So I put Lechito on the floor.He instantly attacked Austin.I pulled him back before he could hurt anyone.I told him that he should stop.Lechito still had his fangs bared.

               I said,”'´ç˙ˆ†ø.ı´ "¨ˆ†´.”They asked what I just said.I told them I just said,”Lechito.Be quite.”They said at the same time,”WHEN DID YOU LEARN GREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I said,”Stop screaming at me!!!!!!!!!!!!”I said that it was a greek version of Aztecian.They said,”We repeat and correct that sentence.WHEN DID YOU LEARN A GREEK VERSION OF AZTECIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I said that it was in a dictionary I bought.I told them that we had to train now.They asked why.I said,”We haven’t trained"”Just then,Angel,Edgar,and their new friends showed up.They drew their knives.I drew mine and attacked Angel.He hit mine out of my hand.

               we drew our battle axes,except for Austin and Erick.Angel said,”Erick.Hows that ankel doing.”Erick said,”fine,”then drew his sword.Edgar said,”Austin.Hows that wrist doing.”Austin touched his wrist then said,”Its doing better,”THen drew his khopesh. Lechito attacked as soon as I let him go.Angel let go of a dog behind him.Lechito and him started to fight.I attacked Angel.Edgar attacked Chris.I thought of Chris with a shield.I closed and then opened my
eyes.He said thanks.I swung at Angel with the omega side.I missed.I thought about my battle axe with alpha instead of j.I swung twice this time,once with omega,the other with alpha.I saw the other dog beating Lechito.I thought about Lechito beating the other dog.Angel said,”Lechita!”I told him,”I didn’t know you speak spanish.”

               He threw his knife.I turned my battle axe.The knife hit the alpha.I thought about it with a point like Attila the Huns.I was about to close my eyes when the point appeared.When that happened,I realized that I didn’t have to close my eyes to make something appear.I also realized that I felt a push.
I don’t mean any old push,by the way.It wasn’t just a push that knocks you down,but more like a push from a super hero.It pushed me back to the junkyard fence.I thought about my knife in my hands and Edgar and their friends three leagues away.I had already closed my eyes.This time,I didn’t feel anything.I realized that something was wrong when I do that and don’t close my eyes.

               I didn’t think that one of them could do that,but I was wrong because at that same time,they showed up again.Edgar said,”Didn’t think I could do that.”I was so mad,I drew my khopesh and threw it.It cut threw all of them except Edgar because he moved before it hit him.I told them that this was between us now.They stayed back.He picked up my khopesh. I drew my sword.Then I called Lechito. Edgar called Lechita. He said,”Attack.”I said that doesn’t work.This works.ņ†åç˚.”After I said that,both Lechito and Lechita attacked.I threw my sword and it got Edgar in the heart.I went to get Lechito,but when I got there,Lechito was licking Lechita,and she was licking him.I realized that the whole time,they weren’t fighting,but they were licking each other.I decided I would keep them both.I took one to the woods.I decided I would leave Lechita there with Marcus,but when I got there,Marcus attacked her.I got in the way before he hurt her.I said,”Never mind.”I started walking home when I passed my friend Peter.I asked him if he wanted her.I told him he would have to come and see something first.I showed him and he said he would join the team.



© 2010 dumbo


Author's Note

dumbo
im fixing it for the last time

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on August 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 28, 2010


Author

dumbo
dumbo

riverbank, CA



About
im eleven more..

Writing
doomsday doomsday

A Stage Play by dumbo


the fight the fight

A Chapter by dumbo