Motorcycle Thief

Motorcycle Thief

A Chapter by dw817
"

Motorcycle Thief

"



October 2, 2013

Motorcycle Thief



A TV news helicopter in Southern California helped police keep tabs on a reckless man on a motorcycle who apparently thought he had outrun his pursuers.

On Wednesday afternoon, cops spotted him weaving in and out of traffic and nearly causing several collisions. Police attempted to pull the man over, but he sped away.

It's unclear if police completely lost sight of the rider, but we do know that the news chopper stayed on him. The copter followed the rider as he exited the freeway, got off his motorcycle, and walked into a house.

He came out a short time later with a woman. They then walked to a nearby AutoZone store as if

― la-dee-da ― it was just another day in good old East Los Angeles.

When the bad-boy biker came out, police were waiting. He was arrested and taken into custody. LAPD said the motorcycle had been reported stolen, according to NBC Los Angeles.

Do
you think we have too little or too much security surveillance in the world today ? What do you think can be done to improve this ?






© 2013 dw817


Author's Note

dw817
You are encouraged to comment on this article and REPLY to the comments following. This was the real strength behind opening conversations and discussions between members on these topics.

I will also adopt the policy Theo has of NOT replying to any comments myself - they are for you the readers and writers to decipher and discuss, although I will most certainly reflect on every answer, comment, and reply given.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on October 4, 2013
Last Updated on October 4, 2013
Tags: motorcycle thief


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing