TY- Introduction

TY- Introduction

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Introduction

            In English class your teacher asks you to write a letter to yourself. The letter contains what you want to achieve that year. Your teacher doesn’t give that letter back to you until the end of the year. You see if you had accomplished what you wanted to achieve. Sometimes you did and sometimes you didn’t, but that’s a part of life.

Well anyways, I wrote a letter to myself back in 2013, but it had nothing to do with goals that I wanted to achieve. The letter was to remind myself to pull myself together. I needed to be happy. It also reminded me that others don’t always know what you are going through. That other people were willing to help me and that my family loved me no matter what.

            I honestly thought to myself as I read it…that I needed that message. Thanks to that letter I came up with this new idea for a book. I thought that this would be good for anyone that is struggling or just need a reminder. I am going to write a letter, each one will deal with a different topic until I run out of ideas to talk about, and then the book will end. I think this is going to be a fun idea. I started coming up with topics right away. Some will bleed into the others. Some parts might have more than one part.

            I really want this book to help others and make them feel like they have someone around that understands them. Each letter will vary in length as well. I hope you enjoy each letter and every topic that I have chosen.



© 2018 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on May 5, 2018
Last Updated on May 5, 2018


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing