Organization Zero- Chapter 4

Organization Zero- Chapter 4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 4

            I was in the car with my family. My sisters are arguing with each other. I’m ignoring them by listening to my iPod. My parents are listening to music from the 70s. We were on our way to our grandparents’ house for the summer. I take out my iPod headphones out of my ears. I take out my favorite book and drowned out the noise and read. I take out a notebook to write part of the story that may become a novel. I edit the story to make it a little better.

            The next thing I knew there are bullets going through everyone’s head except mine. My Dad passes out in the driver’s seat. My Mom passes out in the passenger seat and the car crashes into a tree.

            I woke up and scream pretty loud. Chris opens the door and walks into my room. He sits on my bed and rubs his eyes.

            “Are you alright,” he asked me.

            “I had a dream about my family,” I responded. I had tears welling up in my eyes. Chris hugs me for a few seconds then he stands up.

            “I’ll be right back,” he said. I knew he had an idea brewing in his head. He came back with a sleeping bag.

            “I’m going to sleep on the floor just incase you have another bad dream,” he said. I knew for a fact that I wasn’t going to fall asleep again. Chris lay down in the sleeping bag next to the bed. He held my hand as he fell asleep again. I was still awake as I could hear Chris’ soft breathing. He seemed to be enjoying himself. I didn’t bother waking him up. I just got up and went into the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I looked in the refrigerator to see if they had eggs. They had eggs so I took the milk out as well. I also took out onion powder. I found the bowls and put the eggs in with the mild. I put the onion powder in the mix. Chris’ Mom came down the stairs.

            “Hey sweetie, how are you,” she questioned.

            “I’m doing okay and you,” I asked.

            “I’m doing good what’s for breakfast,” she asked me.

            “I’m making eggs if you want to try some. I made four eggs,” I said.

            “Sure they smell good,” she said.

            “Okay they will be done in a few minutes,” I said.

            “I’m going to get everybody up,” she told me and went to wake everyone up. Everyone came down stairs and we ate breakfast together.

            “This is delicious,” Mrs. Suzy said.

            “Thank you,” I said.

            “You’re welcome,” she said. Chris smiled at me. I smiled a small smile. I got up from the table to get ready for the day. I kicked Chris out of the room. I got the flatiron out of my bag that I had packed. I went into the bathroom and curled my hair in the back and straight in the front. That’s how I like my hair. Chris came into my room ten minutes later.

            “What do you want,” I asked.

            “I really don’t know,” he said.

            “If you don’t know then leave,” I said.

            “You’re very rude and annoying in the morning,” he said rolling his eyes,

            “Thanks now leave and get a life. Don’t torture me,” I said.

            “You didn’t just go there,” Chris said.

            “I did, but can you please leave,” I said in an apologetic tone.

            “Fine, I’m going,” he said. I went over to him and hugged him.

            “I’m just not in the mood and you are making it worse,” I told him.

            “I’m sorry to bother you,” Chris said walking away.

            I felt really bad for what I said to Chris. He didn’t deserve that, but I need to be alone. He looked sad when he walked out. I walked down the stairs.

            “I’m going out for a little bit,” I told my new mother.

            “Okay,” she said looking worried. After that I left the house and walked to the park that I would normally go to. It was farther away from my new home.

            I sat under a tree that was close to my house. I had tears rolling my cheeks. I couldn’t handle what was going on at the moment. It was too hard to accept my family was gone.

            I took out the knife that was in my pocket and I slit open my wrist. The pain helped me ease the pain that was inside of me.

            A few minutes later my communication device went off. I read it silently to myself.

            ‘We have a meeting. Will you come,” it read. I wasn’t ready to face anybody. I ran to the base anyway. When I got there I walked in slowly. I didn’t want any one to see that I have been cutting.

            “I’m here,” I said.

            “Hello,” everyone except Chris said. Our eyes locked and he glanced away.

            ‘Why are you hiding your arms,” he questioned in his mind. I didn’t answer. I backed away near the door. I didn’t want Chris to see that I cut.

            “Aimi, what are you doing? This is an important meeting,” Elena said in a kind of angry tone. Chris chuckled a bit and then I glared at him.

            “I really don’t care if it is important or not,” I said and walked out. Before I left I caught the look on everyone’s face. She looked angry. Everyone else’s including my big brother looked shocked. I really didn’t care if it was important or not.

            I walked back to the park and sat in the spot that I sat in before. I reopened the cuts that I already had. I made more and the device was going off. I threw it away from where I was sitting.

            “Oh hello there,” said someone. I recognized the voice.

            “What do you want from me,” I asked.

            “We never got to finish playing sweetheart,” said the same person.

            “Ken, leave me alone,” I said.

            “Oh kitty isn’t in the mood to play,” he said jokingly.

            “No, I’m not,” I said and activated my powers. Chris came a few seconds later after my powers were activated. Chris look pissed off.

            “Oh look your boyfriend is here to save you again. That is really sweet,” Ken said. Chris and I looked at each other. I gave Ken a look that told him I was pissed off. I read his mind.

            ‘She looks like she likes Chris. Why would she like a guy like him? He is stuck up and he would treat her wrong. I would treat her better then he would,’ Ken thought to himself.

            “Ken, Chris and I are not dating we are brother and sister. I would never go out with him anyway,” I said. Ken laughed and he looked serious for a minute and then flew away.

            “Aimi, what’s wrong with you,” Chris asked me after Ken flew away.

            “I lost my parents what do you think is wrong with me,” I asked sarcastically.

            “You’re acting strange though,” he said.

            “This is normal after a death,” I said.

            “You’ll get over it,” Chris said.

            “Yes,” I said.

            “Good let’s go home now,” he said. I followed him to the house and I was still hiding my arms.

            “Chris, I do have to admit something,” I told him quietly.

            “What is it,” he asked me. I stayed quiet and held my arms out. He saw the cuts that I made with my knife. He gasped and looked at me. He had a shocked look and that look was mixing with anger.

            “How could you do that to yourself,” he yelled. People that were walking stopped and they looked at us.

            “I don’t know,” I said softly.

            “That was stupid,” he said.

            ‘I know,” I said. He just walked ahead of me. He wouldn’t look at me for the rest of the way home. I looked at the ground as we walked. He was too angry to speak to me. I didn’t blame him.

            We got to the house. I ran up the stairs and I locked the door. I went to bed. Chris tried to break in a few times. I didn’t want him to see that I was cutting again. After I cut I picked out clothes for school. Then I fell asleep. I had another strange dream.

            My hair was black and my eyes turned a darker color. My outfit was a black and white dress with black boots. I looked angry and when I saw Chris I attacked him.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So looking forward to the next chapter(s). :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 15, 2009
Last Updated on July 17, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing