Organization Zero- Chapter 1

Organization Zero- Chapter 1

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

You pronounce her name as I-me

"

Chapter 1

            My life used to be normal five months ago when I wasn’t part of an organization my friend is in. His leader had chosen me because I had a special power that I didn’t know about. My friend, Chris, the one that’s leader chosen me didn’t know either.

            It all started when I was getting ready on Sunday the eighteenth of January. I was getting ready to go to a meeting with my family at the Stanley Theater. I was getting ready in a spring dress that wasn’t perfect for the weather. It was really cold outside. It was going to be nasty and rainy. I hate it’s like that outside. I love nice warm days. Well getting ready is a pain in the butt. It is something I have to do though and I love it no matter what.

            “Aimi, are you ready to go,” my mother called to me.

            “Yes, Mom,” I called as I grabbed my purse and my iPod. I didn’t want to be bored during the car ride. My parents listen to music from their day. They listen to our stuff later usually. That’s why I brought my iPod. I have two sisters that do not have an iPod. They have to deal with being bored.

            “All right let’s get going we will be late if we don’t,” my Dad said as he walked out the door. I followed close behind him and then my sisters came and got into the car.

            My Mom got in the car a few minutes later and we were on our way. We got to the Stanley Theater in forty-five minutes. That’s not a long trip I know, but the Stanley Theater isn’t that far from where I live. We got out of the car and walked into the theater.

            We didn’t know that there was an evil organization in theater. They were going to kill their friends that they saw. I saw Chris because he was in the organization. He saw me and I decided to run away from where he was. He ended up chasing me all around the building. I noticed something different about his eyes though. They were red instead of his natural color green. The scary thing was he going to hurt me. He had a scythe in his hand that looked like a scythe from a video game that I own,

            “Hey Aimi stop running so I can catch you,” Chris said to me.

            “No, I’m not going to stop running,” I yelled at the top of my lungs. After a minute I stopped running to catch my breathe. Chris caught up to me. He swung his scythe at me. I jumped up and flipped over and landed on my feet. He tried again and a shield form around me. It was a warm glowing light that surrounded me.

            The next thing I knew was I was wearing a different outfit. It kind of looked like an outfit from Mortal Combat that the fighters wear. My outfit was black and pink. Those are my two favorite colors in the world. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes turned pink. My normal eye color is blue that looks like gray.

            “Chris,” said a lady wearing a black cloak.

            “Yes, Elena what is it,” I heard Chris say.

            “Don’t go after her anymore you unlocked the power that was inside her,” the woman named Elena said. When I saw what she looked like. I was stunned. She has blond hair and her eyes are dark blue. She has elfish face. She was really beautiful.

            “Yes, ma’am,” Chris said. He looked over to me and was really stunned at what I looked like. My hair turned pinkish reddish and my eyes were pink as I said.

            “Welcome to the team, Aimi,” said Elena leader of the organization.

            “I don’t know if I should join,” I said walking away.

            “You’re joining,” Chris said dragging me by my hair. He dragged me to the place they were meeting. Chris was staring at me still.

            “What are you looking at,” I asked him harshly.

            “Wow you don’t have to be mean,” he said.

            “Well you pulled me by my hair that gives me a right to be mean,” I said to him. I gave him a death glare and he kind of shuttered. I know he isn’t afraid of me. If he is then he is crazy because I’m a year younger then him.

            “I hope the others come back soon,” Elena said to break the tension.

            One of the members came in a second after she said that. He had light red hair and red eyes. He looked around the room for a second until his eyes fell on me.

            “Who are you,” the guy asked.

            “Michael, this is the new member, Aimi,” Chris told him. He was observing me and he seemed friendly. He looked at me and he smiled.

            “Hello, nice to meet you,” he said in a friendly tone. He was friendly like I thought he was.

            “Nice to meet you as well,” I said sweetly. He smiled again and deactivated his power. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were green. Chris deactivated his powers and I did as well. My hair and eye color went back to normal and so did the outfit. I had the spring dress back and Michael smiled again. Chris said he would talk me home and I shook my head okay. Chris thought I was still upset with him. I wasn’t upset with him anymore. I don’t know how I read Chris’ mind, but I did.

            “Chris, I’m not upset anymore okay,” I said. He shook his head. Then another guy with black hair and purple eyes walked into the room. He saw me and in a quick second and smiled at me.

            “Hey my name is Daniel,” he said.

            “Nice to meet you my name is Aimi,” I said.

            “You must be a new member,” he said.

            “Yes, I’m friends with Chris. He unlocked my power when he attacked me today,” I told Daniel the story. Chris looked at me with a bored expression. I laughed at his expression he had on his face.

            “Elena, what is this organization called?”

            “It is called Organization Zero,” she responded.

            “Are we the only girls in the organization,” I asked her.

            “Actually, yes, we are,” she said.

            “How did you become leader,” I questioned.

            “Well from the day I was born I could feel powers inside people. There are some limitations to my powers though. I can’t do what anything that the guys can do. I can’t do what you can either,” she said.

            “Is that mind reading and levitation,” I asked. She shook her head yes. She looked at me and smiled a sweet smile.

            Chris walked over and put his hand on my shoulder.

            “Can she read any mind she wants at any time,” he asked.

            “She can, but it is difficult to remove it. The thing is she way more powerful then you think. She is stronger then me. That could be why she has someone after her,” Elena said.

            “Should I protect her,” Chris asked.

            “Yes, you should protect her. I think she can handle herself though,” Elena responded. Chris put his arm around my shoulders as two more members from the group came in. The first member that came in had red hair and green eyes. The second member that came in had brown hair and hazel eyes.

            “Aimi, I would like to introduce you to the last two members of Organization Zero. The first guy that had come in his name is Nick. The last guy is my little brother, Kevin,” Elena said.

            “Nice to meet you,” I said.

            “Nice to meet you as well,” Nick said.

            “It’s a pleasure,” Kevin said as he glared at his sister.

            “Don’t give me a death glare you know it was important for her to know,” Elena said.

            “Are you ready to go home?”

            “Yes,” I said as we walked out of the Stanley Theater. We got into his car and he drove away.

            “I’m sorry I attacked you before,” he told me.

            “That’s alright,” I said.

            “I guess I have to protect you,” he told me.

            “Yes, I guess you have to. You don’t want to if you don’t have to though,” I responded.

            “I will you’re more like my little sister,” he told me.

            “Do you think they are going to send something after us,” I questioned.

            “I think so don’t let your guard down,” Chris said in a straight forward voice.

            “Yes, I got it,” I said.

            “I can’t believe you are stronger then Elena,” Chris said.

            “Me either,” I said. He pulled up to my house and I got out.

            “Thanks for the ride,” I said.

            “You’re welcome. I’ll see you tomorrow morning,” he said as he pulled away.

            When I got into the house I got ready for bed. I was really tired when I was getting ready for bed. When I fell asleep my dreams started acting up. The first thing that happened is that the dream went all black.

            I was at a scene with a waterfall and a guy with blond hair and blue eyes was floating over it. The guy had an evil smile not like the one of Organization Zero. The organization has a warm smile when they aren’t fighting. In the dream I was in a cage above the waterfall. The guy was grinning like mad because he had captured me in the cage.

            “Aimi, we will save you please hold on,” he screams.

            “Please help me,” I say loud enough for him to hear me over the rushing water.

            I woke up in cold sweat and turned my light on. I don’t know what happened in the end of the dream. I picked up my cell and dialed Chris’ number. Chris answered the phone after two rings.

            “Hello,” he said in a drowsy voice.

            “Hey, it’s me. I’m sorry to call so late,” I told him.

            “It’s alright what’s going on,” he asked.

            “I had the weirdest dream and it frightened me,” I responded.

            “What was the dream about,” he asked.

            “Well we were at a waterfall and I was in a cage. I was captured by another organization. I think it’s the one Elena was warning us about. You tried to get to the cage, but you failed. The Leader took me away,” I told Chris the whole dream.

            “That is a very strange dream. What do you think its trying to inform you about,” he questioned.

            “I don’t know. It might be a vision to the future,” I answered.

            “I think you should tell Elena about the dream you had,” Chris said.

            “Yes, I might tell her,” I said.

            “Well I’m going back to bed. I’ll talk to you in the morning. Oh I’m coming at seven in the morning to come get you,” he told me.

            “Alright,” I said. After that we said goodbye and hung up. I was feeling a little bit better after I talked to Chris.

            I turned off the light and tried to go back to sleep. Although I was trying I knew I couldn’t sleep though. I knew I was still scared. I could tell at that point. I picked up my cell and texted Chris.

            ‘Chris, I still can’t sleep,” I texted him.

            ‘Alright I’ll text you until you fall asleep,’ he responded.

            ‘Thank you,’ I told him.

            ‘How do you like the organization,’ he texted me.

            ‘It’s okay I just joined a few hours ago,’ I said.

            ‘Well it will get more fun when you actually start fighting,’ he said.

            ‘I hate fighting though,’ I told him.

            ‘How you not like having power,’ he questioned me.

            ‘Well Chris, I’m not like you,’ I said.

            ‘That’s true,’ he said.

            ‘I am a sensitive person while you are hard and cold,’ I said.

            ‘That’s not a very nice thing to say,’ he said.

            ‘You know that is true,’ I told him.

            ‘How am I cold,’ he asked.

            ‘Well you threaten people. You’ve threatened me a lot,’ I said.

            ‘True, well I’m getting sleepy are you,’ he asked.

            ‘Yes, I think I can sleep now goodnight,’ I said.

            ‘Goodnight,’ he said. Then I shut my phone off and fell asleep.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
If any grammar problems that you want to point out let me know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Strong and intriguing, it left me wanting more. Keep it up! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


A very strong, very intriguing chapter.
The dialogue was good and there was some character development going on straight away. I'll definitely be back to read more =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree, this first chapter is strong. I can't wait to continue!

- S.T.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The first chapter is pretty strong so far, the Dialogue I enjoyed reading. Keep it up, I will keep reading and let you know how it is. Great chapter. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2009
Last Updated on September 5, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Whispers Whispers

A Poem by Levioshock