Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Page 7 - Hash anyone?

Page 7 - Hash anyone?

A Chapter by eatmills

We found ourselves at the front of the train once again.  We looked at each other but what was the point?  We knew what we were going to do and that was it. 

 

“Just don’t touch the third rail.”  I said wondering if that would be an easier way out.

 

“Let’s just get out of here.”  Isla opened the door

 

So easy it could have been to just point and squeeze the trigger.  Unfortunately morality rears its head at the point when something really interesting could have been created.  There was enough dead and that perhaps was the point to allow what was left of beauty to live.

 

The emergency alarm started screaming alerting the dead that the living were leaving and the living that they were still others alive.  It wasn’t that long of a walk but it was done with no further noise being made from us.  Isla clasped her hand around mine and I gave a squeeze.  The tunnel was cool and damp enough to make us shiver.  So easy would it be to walk to the third rail.

 

At the next train we feasted as if we had discovered a new land.  Canned food and domesticated wine.  We celebrated removing ourselves from what felt like an eternity of stagnation.  I began the search for new supplies as Isla rested from her feast of ravioli.  Money, credit and identity cards, all useless in this dead new world.  Smokes that’s what I needed.  Searched through a trench coat and found a pack so I was about to take one out and I noticed a little square wrapped in cigarette foil.  Could it be what I was thinking it would be?  I carefully opened the wrapper.  It was Hash!!! I must have said this out loud because Isla stood up and looked at me.

 

“What did you say?” Isla asked

 

“Hash.”  I was excited “I found hash.”

 

I could here the excitement in Isla’s voice as she asked “What are we going to do with it?” 

 

“Smoke it of course” I said

 

“How?”

 

“Those who bot,” remembering that old teenage adage “bot a lot”

 

I showed Isla how to make a bot bottle and began to fill the bottle with the sweet smoke from the hash.  I showed Isla how to inhale by going first.  I refilled the bottle and held the mouth of the bottle to Isla’s lips.  She separated her lips and put the bottle in her mouth, and sucked in the smoke.  I on the other hand was getting quite hard at this.  Her lips I had never realized how sensual they were.  Isla hacked a bit and I told her it was okay.  I started another one for myself inhaled it then stoked another for Isla.  I watched those lips wrap around the bottle.  



© 2012 eatmills


Author's Note

eatmills
Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad. Only Canadians and Dutch are allowed to do this. They are bad. Alcohol is so much better for you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012


Author

eatmills
eatmills

mississauga, ontaio, Canada



About
What do you want to know? I listen to surf, punk, metal, pop, techno, actually all music. Favourite Writers - William S Burroughs, Philip K Dick, Raymond Chandler, Stephen King, Edgar Allen Poe.. more..

Writing
Engine 9 Engine 9

A Poem by eatmills