Chapter I

Chapter I

A Chapter by mndx92

The golden rays broke through the clouds, as Savannah moved down the rocky path, the sun hitting down on her caramel toned skin. She had lived on the beach her whole life, leaving here was something she couldn't do. Savannah was twenty five, married and a mother of one. Married young, its a grantee for a great life, her mother says to her. She didn't want this, she didn't want any of it. Her son changed her mind though, she loved him dearly. Stepping on the sandy shore, Savannah pulled up her long white flowing dress, and sat down on the shoreline, watching as the waves crashed up on her feet.

She looked out at all of the houses, and thought about all the happy people, and then she thought about her life. How unhappy she was, how she hated her life, and just thinking of ways she could get out. Her marriage wasn't something she wanted, she was married at the very young age of twenty, and at the young age of twenty one, she gave birth to her son.

Her son was her pride and joy, Tristan, she showed his pictures to every, she laughed to herself softly because she still does. He was a very happy and free spirited four year old, he was a handful, but she knew it was all worth it. His dark brown curly hair, his big chocolate brown eyes, he looked just like her, not a thing like his father, something she was so pleased about.

Her husband, John Carter III, he was arrogant and self absorbed, she detested him more then anyone knew. He was rich, and he knew it, he hated anyone who was lower class. Which made Savannah angry, she came from that lower class, she wondered why would he even marry her in the first place. She knew he didn't love her, from the look in his eyes, and the sound of his voice, it made her sick to know she was still with him.


© 2010 mndx92


Author's Note

mndx92
This is not even yet complete, please excuse the grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 13, 2010
Last Updated on May 13, 2010


Author

mndx92
mndx92

MA



About
“These violent delights have violent ends, And in their triumph die. Like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume.” more..

Writing
no name yet no name yet

A Book by mndx92