Mountains Are Made To Be Moved

Mountains Are Made To Be Moved

A Poem by NotaBene
"

I wrote this poem about 9 months ago. I wrote for a friend of mine , was hoping to give her encouragement.

"

I know you I use to be you, down, out, heart broken and distraught.

Used and abused , contemplating about the battles that had to be fought.

Broken bones and hurtful words, teary eyes and unanswered prayers.

but I took a chance, I had the audacity to care. I rise above the ashes and this time I came prepared.

I know you, Use to be you. Shaking irritate, and confused over a man.

Yet I made my own way and learned to stand on my own two feet, and that motivation does nothing but expand.

Mountains are made to be moved and I created a valley. Went from being a warm wind tired friend, became a legend and even I'm proud of me.

Mountains are made to be moved but I didn't know I was in to landscaping, didn't know what was expected of me. Didn't know there were people sitting back and anticipating.

Every move I've made has been a come up and a victory, but doesn't mean the tribulations automatically stop.

I've got my own issues and insecurities, but I have morals that I live by and lessons I plan to adopt.

It's not camouflage I wear, it's perseverance, and pride. I can name three reasons of the top of my head to give thanks I'm still alive.

All I do is Win, I don't have the option to lose.

I keep my head up and I keep it pushing because mountains are meant to be moved.

© 2014 NotaBene


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this! Thank you for sharing this poem. Beautifully written and a powerful message everyone should hear. 100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is incredible. This moves me, motivates me to continue, to not let anyone keep me down. I too have my own personal issues. But I don't have the luxury of quitting. Continue on Eliana.....well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


"I'm proud of me.
Mountains are made to be moved but I didn't know I was in to landscaping, didn't know what was expected of me. Didn't know there were people sitting back and anticipating.
Every move I've made has been a come up and a victory, but doesn't mean the tribulations automatically stop.":

So much contemplation and truth to your words. Keep up the great work...:)..............

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 14, 2014
Last Updated on March 14, 2014
Tags: moutains, motivation, inspiration, encouragement