the crab tree crop circle

the crab tree crop circle

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

writing about a crop circle with an alien face and a message in code

"

This crop circle was an alien face and with a circular insert at the bottom right corner of the picture. The circle had dots and dashes a bit like Morse Code and a message was decoded from it. The following is the message:

 

1 beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises

2 much pain but there is still time

3 there is good out there

4 we oppose deceit

5 the conduit is closing

6 a bell tolls or sounds

(This is my memory of the earliest disclosure; later versions were not as forthcoming on what the message said.)

 

What does it mean?

Well it is pretty self explanatory isnt it?

 

Maybe: we are under a control that gives us pain but there is good out there, and we aliens oppose any deceitfulness done by anybody or anything, and the conduit that gives life is closing, and already a bell sounds to mark the beginning of the final closing of the conduit.

 

That is to say, the Visitors are here to help in a difficult time of transition for the planet and for the people.

 

In more depth:

beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises...?

 

Who are these bearers?

Well, I understand it as: we are deceiving ourselves but some of us are good and not adding to the confusion and deception within our culture.

 

Or, we understand the bearers are thoughts and feelings coming from other sources outside of ourselves which are lies; false gifts and broken promises; gifts, ideas, that are not good to eat but are poisonous and promises that are broken in the sense that they are ideas that cannot fully deliver the happiness they pretend to deliver.

 

It is therefore not so much a question as to 'who' but as to 'what'.

 

It is ideas and notions and beliefs that control us, and all ideas that relate to our well-being are promises and gifts.

 

Since the present ideas we have are false, they generate much pain and confusion. However, not all the ideas that are promises and gifts are false: 'there is good out there'.

 

Then were told the writer's of the message are on the side of good ideas and oppose the bad ideas.

 

Since there is much pain, the "conduit" that supports life is closing. We are to infer there is too much pain for the present situation to continue much longer. There is so much pain that the countdown to the end of the present system has already begun.

 

-----

The primary deception in this life is from people who lovingly but ignorantly told us the wrong things when we were little children and unable to think for ourselves but we were very trusting and loving as children are.

The biggest lie of all was inculcated and often this was done without words. The lie is this: 'excitement is happiness', 'get excited and be excited about something and then you will be happy'.

What is the problem with that? Well, the problem is, excitement is generated by conflict, like an exciting sporting contest; and therefore there is as much pain in excitement as there is pleasure. Hence: 'be excited to be happy' is a lie; a half-truth is a lie.

There is nothing wrong with getting passionate about something, but it becomes a problem when the aim itself is to get excited. When the goal of your life becomes the acquistion of excitement, then your goal is not to improve your life and not to improve in skill and not to improve in intelligence. Excitement for its own sake is a no-brainer, a dead end.

In essence then, our parents and other adults and maybe peers gave as false gifts and broken promises: the false gift of excitement and the broken promise that excitement will make us happy: excitement will never make us happy.

In fact, excitement is more likely to make us sick and ill and old.

One problem with excitement is that it is never satisfying and is always addictive for that reason.

Satisfaction and contentment should be our true aim, and excitement suggests we can find satisfaction but it never fully delivers and that is the reason we get addicted.

What's the solution?

The only solution that makes sense is to let excitement die and start all over again as if children again but seek better answers this time and a better attitude to adopt for life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on September 22, 2011
Last Updated on September 28, 2011


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone