the solar-system crop circle and 2012

the solar-system crop circle and 2012

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

two related crop circles and their meaning

"

A 2008 crop circle was laid in Avebury the UK on july the 15th and soon after another similiar crop circle was laid near-by on July the 22nd.

 

The first circle showed the nine planets of the solar system in locked postions and around a central sun. Researchers discovered the planets were locked in place on a specific date that turned out to be in the future, the date: december the 21st 2012.

At the same date, the Mayan Calander ends and some say it means the end of the world -- but is it?

 

The second circle was a circle of about the same size as the original 'solar system' but it was emptied and what looked like 'trash' was scattered around the outside of the circle: little sqiggles and other odd things that suggested rubbish.

 

The decoding is relatively straight-forward, it means in that year 2012 we will scrap our ideas about the universe and our place within it, all of our original ideas will be counted as refuse and thrown away, leaving a "clean slate" ready for fresh ideas to be considered.

 

Hence 2012 is the 'start over' year.

 

Baptism by God is seeing the lovelight of God and the world around us dissappears totally. The 'clean slate' is the love-light and seeing it is an invitation to write a better world.



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on October 10, 2011
Last Updated on October 28, 2011
Tags: crop circles meanings, crop-circle meaning, ufos and aliens, new age


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone