The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by unspokenguilt
"

the background story

"

 

Some years ago there was a rising feud between the Arruna and the Tetra Clan. Both Clans were determined to be known as the superior of the Clans and possessor of all Distrumpf. Nito, king of the Tetra clan was sure of his winnings so he called upon the magic of Mirna to reveal the fate of “his” precious Distumpf and to his dismay the prophecy held the Arruna clan’s name and showed the end of his reign. At the same time Sei Tontor the king of the Arruna people fell ill. It seemed that his son Zaraha would be the next for the throne. Zaraha fearing the future and all it entailed abandoned his clan. Nito swayed by the situation at once sent guards to capture Zaraha with Zaraha held prisoner   and out of the way the Arruna clan would fall.
 
In the time of his capture Zaraha was cared by Luna a Tetra slave and during the time the two shared a bond and when the tetra king decided Zaraha would be better off dead Luna took it upon herself to save him from his fate even if doing so meant her death as well. She loved him. So Zaraha escaped along with Luna and returned to his clan were their new life would unfold. On his way back he ran into Marvin the messenger who told him of his father’s death. The kingdom was his for the taking and with Luna along his side he restored the serenity to the clans and his kingdom. Nito was sent to exile, leaving he vowed he would have his revenge.
 
Years later Luna gave birth to twins, Ellis and Rei. Nito’s time was now stealing Zaraha’s children would bring him great pain and surely be the fall of him. When Nito tries to take the twins Luna lunges at him and is stabbed. Nito is captured by the Arruna soldiers but it’s a little too late…Luna dies.    


© 2009 unspokenguilt


Author's Note

unspokenguilt
ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on February 27, 2009
Last Updated on February 27, 2009


Author

unspokenguilt
unspokenguilt

TX



About
to be continued... more..

Writing