chapter 1: the dreaded Ex

chapter 1: the dreaded Ex

A Chapter by Bre-Anna miller

"Kat! we are going to be late!" my sister knocked on my door. "I'm coming but what i want to know is why do you want me to go with you?" I asked her as she came in my room. "They want you to come because you haven't left the house since Leo raped and beat you."

              oh yeah, Leo. Leo is my ex  boyfriend. i thought that i loved him and he me but he didn't. the only thing that he wanted was to have sex with me. i didn't want to have sex until we had been together for a while and i knew that he really wanted to be with me. i didn't want to give out my goods to someone who didn't love me at all. then one night, we started to have a drink and i wasn't as smashed as he was and i told him that i still  didn't want to have sex with him and he punched me and then kept hitting me and then he started to have sex with me. After i walked 2 miles to my sisters house and once she saw me she took me in and i haven't left the house since.

     



© 2014 Bre-Anna miller


Author's Note

Bre-Anna miller
i'm still trying to decide what they are going to do, so i need some suggestions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on December 21, 2014
Last Updated on December 21, 2014


Author

Bre-Anna miller
Bre-Anna miller

colorado springs, CO



About
i love to write just as much as I love to read. every moment of free time that I have you can find me reading or writing. more..

Writing
Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by Bre-Anna miller