Annoying

Annoying

A Poem by Atheana Kylee-S. C.
"

I based this off of someone that I know that has no friends. Her name is not to be known.

"

 

Have you ever met someone so annoying

That they had no friends?

 

 

I have.

 

 

Really? I wonder what life would be like for that person.

 

 

Yes really. And in her life, she sits alone everyday.

 

 

Aw poor thing.

 

 

 

Not really. She has no friends because she annoys mainly anyone she meets.

Life for her isn't easy, when she has no shoulder to cry on.

Her past bestfriend pretended to like her.

 

 

That isn't right. Just because someone is a little hyper active, or likes to be her friends 24/7 doesn't make her annoying. I wish I could help her.

 

 

You shouldn't help her out. One minute with her and you won't be able to take another second with her.

 

 

Well, I'm different from most people. I will be her friend and I'll help her through the tough times.

© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha that's funny I wrote a poem called "Annoyed" Lol I was really annoyed when I wrote it :p to funny!! Nice job though mine wasn't a poem so much as a way to vent, but this is the real stuff!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awe! this is like so sad really...i find it heartbreaking that someone wants no friends. It's sad.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 8, 2010

Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..