Sarah

Sarah

A Story by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

Little Sarah cries. She keeps runing with her little doll in her hand. She runs past a girl on a swing. Sarah keeps running until she finds an entrance. She opens the door and sees small little jars each tied onto the branches of trees. She drops her doll.

 

She opens one of the jar and a fairy comes out. She walks deeper, and sees light and then she sees a princess. The princess was sitting down on a tree. Sarah went up to the princess.

 

'Excuse me. Where am I?'

Sarah asked.

 

The princess gave Sarah a cup of tea. The princess dissappeared before Sarah could blink.

 

'Oh great now how will I figure how to get home?'

Sarah said to herself.

 

Sarah walked for hours when she saw this large white castle. She walked inside and saw tha there was nothing but hallways. She saw a floating mirror in one of the hallways. Suddenly a face of an old woman appeared on the mirror.

 

'And whom are you looking for?'

The woman in the mirror said.

 

'Pardon me, I want to find a way home.'

Sarah replied.

 

The woman in the mirror smirked. Sarah was confused by the woman's smile.

 

'First you must make one wish. Be careful. If you make the wish exactly the way you want it to be, you can go home. And if not ....'

The woman laughed a bit then continued...

 

'...you will be in this castle forever!'

The woman laughed evily.

 

Sarah thought about her wish for a few minutes then she said

 

'Okay, I wish... to be back at home, with my mother, my father, and my sister.'

 

'Your wish is my command.'

The woman said as she chuckled.

 

Then in an instant Sarah was back at home. But where things the same?

 

© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


Author's Note

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
A very mysterious story that I came up with. I will continue this story, but for now I want to keep you wondering what will happen next. Comment please, and I hope you enjoy reading this! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on August 30, 2010
Last Updated on August 31, 2010

Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing