Unknown Truth

Unknown Truth

A Story by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

I was sitting in my desk at school, as my teacher discribed the event. We had to stand on ours chairs.

 

I did as he said and stood up on my chair.

 

'Close your eyes.'

 

I did as he said.

 

'Now, imagine that you're on a field trip with your class. You get on the bus. Imagine who you are sitting with. It can be anyone. Now you arrive, at the place. As you get off the bus, you see this talll building....'

 

I pictured this clearly in my mind....

 

'You look up at the buiding that is so tall that your neck hurts just to look up. You walk inside of the building. You see all different classes all walking around. You, and 14, other students and a teacher, go on the elevator.....'

 

I could see this happening, and I was starting to feel a little dizzy.

 

'...Now you get off the elevator, and you see lots of other groups of kids, walking around. You see your best friends walking as well. Then all of a sudden you hear a large....'

 

Then he hit something....

 

I heard a large bang...

 

'....BANG! Then you wake up.... and you can't see anything... there's too much smoke....'

 

I saw the smoke as if, it were real, and what he made us imagine was really staring to scare me now.....

 

'You get up, and you walk around. You reach out your hand around you, but you can't touch anyone. You feel that the ground that you are steping on is bumpy, as if there were rocks underneath you. You feel the floor, and you feel a face. You look around you, and see your best friend's bodies...'

 

I saw this in my mind... I started to get even more dizzier... I almost fell in my chair now.. because that thought was scary to see... 

 

'....you walk around, and you suddenly feel heat run through your body... you feel extreme warmth all over your body...'

 

I actually felt this going on... my eyes started to water...

 

'..you knock your fists, into the window... but you can't break the glass...'

 

I saw this happening...

 

'...you grab something, and you hit it hard against the glass as you break a whole big enough to fit you into it.'

 

I saw this clearly... and I sat back down in my chair and closed my eyes again...

 

'You have a few options left... You can go back into the smoke, and sufficate, you can stay here and burn, or you can jump out the window...'

..........

 

'You have 20 seconds left.... 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12,..........'

 

I choose to stay and burn as my choice.

 

'....11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, ...1...'

 

I opened my eyes, but I could still see it all happening, and I felt fear, running through me.

 

As the day went on, I stayed silent, because... what happened on that date, was something truely scary, and nothing else, in the world scared me more than, to imagine... my friend's death...

 

One day, I want to be someone who has the power to end wars...

 

 

 

© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


Author's Note

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
I bet you all know what this is about so.... no need for explanation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

In my 15 years in the Army. I was in bad situations. But the situation you discussed in the poem. Leave us sad and afraid. I have four children. To lose one person would break my heart. A powerful poem with a very good ending and wish. Thank you.
Coyote


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

In my 15 years in the Army. I was in bad situations. But the situation you discussed in the poem. Leave us sad and afraid. I have four children. To lose one person would break my heart. A powerful poem with a very good ending and wish. Thank you.
Coyote


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 11, 2010
Last Updated on September 11, 2010

Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing