Ai~ Part I

Ai~ Part I

A Story by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

I was walking in the woods, alone. I looked around at all the beautiful scenery. I saw a waterfall, with so many beautiful sights surrounding it. I walked by this lovely flower. I sniffed it, and it's scent was so sweet. I walked near a small pond.

 

At the pond, I saw this strange person, sitting there with only the toes of his feet gently touching the water in the pond. He looked up at me with a bright smile. His beautiful bright blue eyes, staring back at me. His bright blonde hair, looked so beautiful, when it blew in the breeze.

 

I slowly walked towards him, as he kept smiling. I sat next to him but, he got up, and walked away. I just sat there watching the little fish swim in the pond. I spoke a few words to the small fish.

 

'A least you two have a family to go home to.' 

 

 

A few minutes later he came back with the same lovely flower, I had seen earlier. 

 

'Hold out your hand.'

He said.

 

I held out my hand, as he gently placed the flower in it. He linked my other hand with his.

 

Then he whispered:

'Close your eyes, and make a wish.'

 

I closed my eyes, as I made my wish.

 

I wish to be with someone who will love me always.

 

I opened my eyes again, and he smiled as he looked to the sky.

 

'Why are you out here?'

He asked, while still looking at the clear blue sky.

 

'W-what...'

I said softly, as I backed up a few feet.

 

'Why are you here...alone?'

He said in a whisper.

 

'I-I don't know.'

I said.

 

I looked down into the small pond, while the fish swam away.

 

'You're a very beautiful girl....'

He began to say....

 

I looked up at him......

 

'...don't you have someone to care for you?'

He said in a calm voice.

 

'No...'

 

'Why must you be here... if someone probably misses you at home?'

He looked at the pond, and he continued to play with the water, with his feet.

 

'I don't have anyone to go home to anyways. So no one misses me.'

I said.

 

 He stopped to look at me.

 

'Y-you don't have a...family?'

He calmly asked.

 

'They, died... years ago.'

I said, as I put the flower down.

 

I started walking away from the pond when he said

 

'Wait... you can stay with me.'

 

I turned around. I noticed he was smiling again.

 

'But.. I don't know... if.. well.. what is your name?'

I said.

 

He answered

'Yuri. What is your name? It must be as pretty as your face.'

 

'My name is Misa. Nice to meet you, Yuri.'

I replied.

 

'What a beautiful name, for such a pretty face.'

He said.

 

I blushed, and smiled shyly.

 

No one ever told me, that I was pretty before. What is going on? Never before, has a boy made me feel so special. 

 

He got up, slowly walking towards me. He handed me the flower, and said

 

'Can't two friends live together in peace? We are friends now aren't we?'

 

'Yes, they can, but only as room mates. As for you...anyone who can show me kindness is my friend.'

I shyly smiled, and blushed.

 

A smile spread accros his face. He took my hand and we walked on. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

He lead me to his house. I looked up at thise large, tall white house. We walked inside and started to chat. He told me that he lives alone with his two younger siblings. I met his two siblings, they were very kind. I hope I have a good time while I'm here... with these nice people.

 

 

 

 

  

© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


Author's Note

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
By the way, Ai means Love. This story came to my mind, because it's my own fantasy love story. I'll continue more parts to this. Let me know if you see any mistakes, and I'll correct them. Thankyou for reading. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This story has a ton of potential. There seems to be too much "and then this happened. and then this happened. and then this happened." There needs to be more story-telling, rather than event-telling. But I can tell this can be a very beautiful story with a little re-working. Keep going!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

its very cute n sweet!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story has a ton of potential. There seems to be too much "and then this happened. and then this happened. and then this happened." There needs to be more story-telling, rather than event-telling. But I can tell this can be a very beautiful story with a little re-working. Keep going!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 11, 2010
Last Updated on September 12, 2010

Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing