That Girl

That Girl

A Story by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

She caught herself, before she said something mean. Ihe ran away as far into the forest as she could go. She never again, want anything to do with you.

 

In the darkest part of the forest, she sat down. She thought about what she almost had said earlier.

 

I don't need you! I never have! And I NEVER will!!!

 

I watched her.. She had no clue that I am watching her. She sits there, crying to herself. This girl had no wanted to say those awful things. She seemed so fragile, and gentle. She was so very beautiful.

 

I was walking towards her, when I stepped onto a twig and the noise startled her.

 

'W-who's out there?'

The girl said.

 

I slowly came out of the bushes. The girl looked up at me. Out of nowhere, I felt this sudden rage flow through me. My heart started beating really fast. Her face looked so familiar.

 

'W-what's wrong with you?'

She asked.

 

My heart was began to beat slowly. I put my hand to my cheeks, and felt that my face was warm. Rage was know the only thing I felt. For some reason I just wanted to choke her.

 

'W-what's going on?'

the girl seemed terrified by me now.

 

I walked quickly towards her. She feel back, and was slowly crawling away from me. I ran up to her now. I wrapped my arms around her and choked her. She lay still, and cold.

© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on September 29, 2010
Last Updated on September 30, 2010

Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing