The House, The Voices and Me

The House, The Voices and Me

A Story by TheHiddenandForgotten
"

You can't out run your fears

"
  The thoughts in my head mix with the voices coming from the abandoned room. I lay on the cold hard floor as the the draft from the window mixes with my shuddering breath. I listen carefully to the voices in my head tell me to get up and continue running but I just don't have the willpower.
He's going to find me. I know it but I just don't know how to continue. What's the point? He's going to catch up to me eventually. The shadows on the wall are now chanting the words "run, run" but it's like I'm frozen in fear and thought. 
What will happen if he does find me? Where will I go and what will I do? Do I fight or just simply give up? Should I keep running or do I just wave the white flag? The questions run through my head as the shadows keep chanting.The fear and the thoughts are building up and I have no idea what to do.
I can't handle the chanting or the thoughts anymore and I'm trying desperately trying to shut them up but nothing works. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs as I fall to my knees and the voices just disappear. The scary thing is, as the voices lower, foot steps grew louder... 

© 2015 TheHiddenandForgotten


Author's Note

TheHiddenandForgotten
Please review! I would love to hear what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on May 22, 2015
Tags: fear, thoughts, scared, frightened, running

Author

TheHiddenandForgotten
TheHiddenandForgotten

GA



About
A one-stop destination for all the Satta Matka players. Our authentic result website satta chart offers the fastest matka live results for all the Satta Matka Bazar, their accurate timing, bhav rates,.. more..

Writing