Satta Matka Chart

Satta Matka Chart

A Story by TheHiddenandForgotten

A well known lottery game or a game that can get you money. This game could be both. The origins of satta matka have been a part of India’s historic stories for centuries. Back then it was known by different names but it is now known as the satta matka game. When you place bet or involve an exchange of money in any kind of game, that is known as satta. Whereas, matka is a Hindi word for an earthen pot. The name derived from the way it was played before. The players would collect their paper slips in an earthen pot. The paper slip would have the number the player has selected. The game owner or game host would select one paper slip from the stack and declare the winner. But now that the times have changed, it is time for everything to be online. The online method is famous and people can surely get a lot of gain from here.

© 2021 TheHiddenandForgotten


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on September 28, 2021
Last Updated on September 28, 2021
Tags: satta matka, kalyan chart, satta matka chart

Author

TheHiddenandForgotten
TheHiddenandForgotten

GA



About
A one-stop destination for all the Satta Matka players. Our authentic result website satta chart offers the fastest matka live results for all the Satta Matka Bazar, their accurate timing, bhav rates,.. more..

Writing