2 - SueAnne's eyes

2 - SueAnne's eyes

A Chapter by fallen_sueanne
"

first look through her mind

"

     Jackie ran to her boyfriend, Vinny, who sat up fromt while Amy and I searched for seats in the back. Conner walked in and ran over to us, smiling wide.

     "She's not interested as always," Amy sighed. She was tired of hearing un-returned flirts from the school's worst perv, even though I thought he was kind of funny. "Why can't you ever ask out someone who actually likes you?"

     "Like who?" he wondered. She made fake gagging sounds as he flipped her off. I leaned back, ignoring them bicker, thinking about Andrew. I promised myself I wouldn't let him notice any signs of me still loving him, but the fact that I pass by his locker every day and smile stupidly doesn't really help. I can't change the way he makes my heart beat so easily, but I now I have to let him go if I want Melanie to have a chance.

     I heard a bang and nearly fell from my seat. Our teacher, Mr. Ivelle, was standing at the front of the class with his yard stick on some kid's desk. Apparently he wanted attention.

     He cleared his throat, "Class, I know you hooligans have no sense of direction, but we have a transfer student from across the sea. She isn't a talker, so give her time to adjust before bombarding her with ridiculous questions and annoying gossip." Mr Ivelle waved his hand towards the door and a tall boy, face covered with a hoodie, walked in.

     Jackie's boyfriend, being a loud-mouth jerk, popped out with what was in everyone's mind, I'm sure. "I thought you said it's be a chick."

     The transfer student looked up, smiled and practically sang, "I girl. Name Katy." Her hood fell back and uncovered a pretty girl with short, brown hair. Obviously, with that voice and face, this new person was definitely a girl.

     Conner leaned over to us and whispered, "How big are her tits? That damn hoodie is blocking my hotness vision." I shrugged my shoulders as Amy started whispered curse words to him. Katy came over to the only seat available, the one in front of me and next to Conner. There was a reason no one sat beside him that she would soon learn. All eyes followed her as she slipped her hoodie off, exposing a beautiful tattoo that ran from the back of her neck and shoulders into her tanktop.

     My eyes caught Conner's and he was smiling, blatantly staring at her chest. I figured she was in for it big time if he was drooling. Foreigners were his specialty only because they didn't know him. And he would most likely try getting her waaaay before she figured out how bad he really was.



© 2010 fallen_sueanne


Author's Note

fallen_sueanne
same note since last time, enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on September 7, 2010
Last Updated on September 7, 2010


Author

fallen_sueanne
fallen_sueanne

NC



About
Back 10 years later with a need to let my self create. Would love someone to have a normal chat with. more..

Writing