Orientation

Orientation

A Chapter by Saaim

     Why did the first day have to have orientation start so early in the morning?
     In fact why is there even an orientation it's college for Christ sake! I know about the program because I spent months researching and now I have to listen to someone lecture about the same thing?
     "S**t, s**t, s**t," I scurried all over the building trying to find the lecture hall. "I can't be..." The next thing I know I fall on my but and my books and bag fly in the opposite direction.
     "Son of a..." I look up holding my head in m petite hands and there I see a 6 foot guy who probably weight 190.
     His weight is all based on his muscles which he certainly had. Being a nosy person like usual I looked up and down examining his beautiful, lightly tanned sculpted body The tight black shirt he was wearing made every part of him stand out. His blue ripped pants looked like they needed some tailoring, so did his shoes.
     Compared to him I still wasn't as beautiful and sexy as him. Sure I had curves and my face was almost flawless even without makeup I was almost as white as snow. And on top of that my height is 4' 11" who wants to date a girl that short. Especially a college freshman.
     My examination of his luscious body ended when I felt two hands grab my waist a lifted me up.
     "Woah, sweet cheeks you better slow down," his smirk was amusing and made me wanna fall into his arms and never leave.
      My stance was manly in many ways and to impress him I slowly stood like a woman, but still maintained a little grace. "I'm really sorry but I'm in a hurry."
     "Yes, I can see that clearly with the sweat forming on your forehead."
      I looked at him in his hazel eyes and couldn't help, but wanting to go into a trance. His eyes were so beautiful. They seemed to chance color the longer I looked at him. The hair that was connected to he scalp wasn't bad either. His hair had natural volume which I always prayed for and was thick and brown like mine.
     "I know where that is," he puffed out his chest thinking he has actually accomplished something. "I'll show you."
     We walked for able 5 minutes making twists and turns. Sharp lefts and rights. We went through small doors tall doors. Some of the places smelled like chemicals, but that's probably because the hall was just cleaned. As we reached the lecture hall I could hear the professor speaking the same s**t I read on the Internet.
     Sliding into the lecture hall and blending in with the walls so no one noticed me wasn't as hard as I thought. The student who were still in pajamas and had their laptops out looked like they were in a trance.
     "With that being said..." The professor was quickly interrupted and told to get off the podium by the guy who had knocked me on my butt a few minutes ago. He then stood on it which wasn't all that necessary since he was already tall.
     He patted the mic a few times making sure it was on and after hearing a screeching noise he began to talk. "Hello freshman congrats on making it to this classroom." Everyone laughed. "My name is Cole; I'm a junior and if you need any assistance on anything let me know. My GPA is a 3.6 so don't be shy."
     When he said those words he spoke with diction and looked at me the whole time with his hazel eyes staring into my plan brown eyes.
     "That is all I have to say you are all excused."
     Why did he stare at me? Did he want me to ask him questions? What kind of questions?
     As soon as Cole got off the podium it was like a barrier has been lifted because the next thing you know a swarm of girls dash away from the seats and surround him talking like crazy. I could still see his face and the horror in his eyes was masked by the smirk that appeared on his lips.
     He's handsome, but I could never get near him.
     "Can you help me with Biology?" A girl asked.
     "No he needs to help me with U.S history."
     As I got closer and closer to the door the voices of arguing girls faded and then I exited giving a sigh of relief that I wasn't apart of that.


© 2015 Saaim


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on November 9, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015


Author

Saaim
Saaim

Williamsville, NY



About
Hi I've been writing for about three year. I know not very long but still I think I'm getting better and better. I've been reading lots of books that give me ideas and make me want to be someone. I lo.. more..

Writing
Salvation Salvation

A Book by Saaim