First Kiss and First Heartbreak

First Kiss and First Heartbreak

A Chapter by Saaim

     After that confrontation with a handsome guy and then walking out of the room when he started making a scene in the lecture hall I decided to stride back to my door room.
      It was quiet, for now, since most of the student are still in their classes so I slid off my converse and plopped onto my sweet smelling bed.
      My hands reached for my fluffy pillow and squeezed on it tightly. "I can't believe I was so stupid to think he was cute."
      I glared at my pillow in frustration and threw it on the floor.
      My head rested on the covers and I stayed quiet hoping to go into a peaceful trance.
      "Excuse me miss! Do you know where a short girl with brown eyes dorm is."
      That voice.
      It's his voice. His deep and sexy voice.
      There was a moment of silence and then one of the dorm assistants spoke. "Yes. Christie Brook is in room 14."
      The next thing you know the door smashes open and he's standing there. Unannounced in this room!
      "Hey Christie! Remember me?" His smirk made me melt inside and he knew that because he wouldn't stop.
      "Yes."
      Come on you've got to say more than that.
      "Yes, I remember you. You're Cole right?"
      "That's right little lady!" His smirk left his face and he sat on my bed next to me. Shoulder on shoulder, hip on hop, leg on leg.
      "Uh what do you think you are doing." I asked sliding away from him.
      "Just trying to get you in the mood."
      Wait! WHAT!
      Oh please Jesus I'm not ready to lose my virginity this quickly!
      The face I made was priceless I'm guessing because he started to laugh a little. "You are too funny, Christie." Out of no where he grabs my hips and lifts me with his strong arms and plopped me on his lap. "But I'll try and take things slow."
      He's crazy!
      "Look, Cole, we just met I have no thoughts of having sex with you..."
      "Oh yes you do Miss, Brook." He lifted my head at eye level. "Your beautiful eyes say everything."
      This isn't what I had in mind right now, but he's right! I have thoughts but just kissing.
      His warm fingers touched my lips shushing me from saying another word. "Tell me when Miss. Brook."
      They glided down to my chin then my neck and it was almost going to touch my chest. His fingers stop at my collar bone and he glanced at me.
      His lips got close to my ear and he whispered softly "Shall I stop my Christie."
      My heart is racing. It feels like it's pounding out of my chest. "Don't stop," I whispered back.
Did I just say that!
      I stared at his sweet moist lips and his smirk appeared on his face once more. "Alright then."
      His fingers slip down to my chest and stop feeling the twins my heart was killing my chest, but there was nothing I could do now.
      Then he went for my buttoned up shirt and started to expose my black bra.
      I can't believe this! Was I going to lose IT tonight!
      KNOCK! KNOCK!
      I look at Cole and he looked at me giving me the same "oh s**t" face.
      "Looks like fun time is over," he said scooting me off his lap. "Just let me do one thing."
      "And what's that?" I crossed my arms and pushed most of my weight onto my left foot.
      "It's a surprise."
      KNOCK! KNOCK!
      I looked back at the door nervously. "Fine you can't do what you want."
      The smile appeared on his face again and he took my gentle hand and pulled me in for a kiss.
      It was special and magical just like my mother had told me but, my roommate was here and he needed to go.
      My lips split away from him and I open the door still buttoning my shirt.
      A girl with pitch black hair and a flawless white face with dark eye shadow and small loops on her ears walked in pushing me down and threw her stuff onto the empty bed.
      "Hi...my name is Clare," she smiled at me while fixing her all black outfit. "And you are?"
      "Christie...Uh...Christie Brook."
      "Hey Clare," Cole said plainly.
      "Hey a*****e."
      That got him to shut up which was great for me.
      "So did he get it on with you?"
      "How..."
      "He does it with all the new girls especially the freshmen."
      I turned around and my eyes flared like fire when I kept glaring at him. "Get out Cole!"
      "Wait! Christie!" He got up and had his hands in front of him like he had just committed and crime. "It's not what you..."
      "Get out!" I was crying now and Clare was next to me pointing toward the door. "I never want to see you again!"
      It didn't seem to hurt him in anyway. All he did was just shut his mouth and walk out the door and I slammed it right behind him.
      I can't believe I just got fooled again.
      Clare spoke softly to me. "I'm sorry Hun. I should have warned you sooner."
      The tears forming in my eyes disappeared and I smiled just for her. "It's alright. I'm starving let's go eat!"
      There you go girl!" 
      "We grabbed our keys and calmly walked down the hall to the cafeteria.
      Food can probably help with the pain I'm dealing with.


© 2015 Saaim


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 9, 2015
Last Updated on November 9, 2015


Author

Saaim
Saaim

Williamsville, NY



About
Hi I've been writing for about three year. I know not very long but still I think I'm getting better and better. I've been reading lots of books that give me ideas and make me want to be someone. I lo.. more..

Writing
Orientation Orientation

A Chapter by Saaim


Salvation Salvation

A Book by Saaim