The Mermaid

The Mermaid

A Poem by fattycbreezy52

When the lights will be off, Creep under my warm blanket And feel the snow flakes falling! You will have the time of your life under that murky den Where I reside! It's a sparkling, scaly mermaid tail calling you from a distant land to rejoice every delicacies which her world offers! She wants you to see her exhibiting, Her certified swimming skills. She is a born champion. Water kisses her bosom every night giving it the pleasure of a male counterpart she seeks. Those Lilliputian star fishes festoon her dark ears and flatter her, echoing some praises soothing her eardrums too. Legendary, paradoxical creature fascinates humans with her tender whispers. You have to befriend her and win her half-human heart, compelling to share some treasured secrets and sui-generis accessories. Long golden hair cutting deep into that flaking skin protects every inch of her prized chastity which she would not just give away, living amidst those nanoscopic creatures, kissing and tantalizing her every organ. She is the actress of her own industry, Trying to sip in those hydrogen and oxygen molecules and giving them a status of their own. She would keep awake until a lullaby would lull those aquatic companions to sleep. She embodies the freedom which our exemplary psyche cannot even comprehend. Floating upon the surface, inverting herself with the aid of torso and reconnoitring the intersection of the marine weeds growing below is the leisure she would live for. Life is not just about brushes and mirrors on the wall. It's not about lipsticks and earrings, either. Or, Trying to get hold of a pole, Curving that half-human body around, wagging that long, sea tail. It's about living there, devoid of any concrete company And, Carving a new life- out of those nanoscopic creatures, Whom humans would just prefer as pets!

© 2015 fattycbreezy52


Author's Note

fattycbreezy52
Thanks for reading

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

FCB - I never thought I'd ever imagine a pole-dancing mermaid in my entire puff but you've put that in there and like a dog biting a squeaky toy; it keeps drawing my attention.
So many nanoscopic creatures that don't float this mermaids boat at all but are tolerated while waiting on the one who can truly hear her siren-esque song, to respond and take the place of the lapping sea to ...well.. lap.

"...compelling to share some treasured secrets and sui-generis accessories..." - smashing choice of word - that sui generis - thanks for increasing my vocab my friend.

A real treat - full of imagination and beauty. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


fattycbreezy52

9 Years Ago

And I am in love with your reviews. Thanks my favourite Anto:)
You build up a very descriptive picture. I like the poem

Posted 9 Years Ago


fattycbreezy52

9 Years Ago

Aha! I am glad. Thank you so much:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
~
I like the creativity of your mind. May it never grow stale dear ftbreezy :D

Posted 9 Years Ago


fattycbreezy52

9 Years Ago

Haha, keep praying then:D
A very creative writing... I remember being fascinated with mermaids even watching all those mermaids are real videos haha... I really like the write :) Good work

Posted 9 Years Ago


fattycbreezy52

9 Years Ago

Thanks Aaron. .Glad it fascinated you:)
AaronFreitas

9 Years Ago

You're welcome my friend :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2015
Last Updated on June 6, 2015

Author

fattycbreezy52
fattycbreezy52

About
Music,dancing,singing,acting,dubbing,writing and playing with voices are my areas of specialization/existence. Being a Literature student,my love for Keats,Coleridge and Blake led me all the way to t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


If Today If Today

A Poem by Emily


'Man' 'Man'

A Poem by Ink Seductress