A shark in love

A shark in love

A Story by Fayiza
"

A children's story based on a true story

"
Grandfather took a book from his shelf. I was looking at his smiling face. My little sister, beau said:" I'm ready to listen a new story!"
He opened that book and first showed a drawing inside it. We looked at that photo. Beau said: "Wow! It is a very big fish!"
I said:" It is a shark. It's dangerous!"
Grandfather said:" You're right! Look at this drawing carefully; do you think it can be an emotional animal? For example remember our neighbor's kitten, you love it and you see that it understands your emotions! Right?"
Beau said: "When I pat that kitten, it likes my touch."
I said:" but I don't think this shark have any emotions! It's not like cats! It's dangerous!"
Grandfather said:" Well! Now I'm going to tell you a story about a shark. After that you can answer me better."

"Once upon a time, there was a fisherman. Every day he went over the sea on his boat.
One day when he was fishing, he saw a tail was coming forward him. It was a shark tail!
He scared and wanted to escape from that situation. But it was very late and the shark reached to his boat. He freezed!
The shark didn't attack. It stopped next to his boat and raised its head from the water.
Fisherman got surprised why it didn't attack?
After a while he understood that that shark had a deep wound on his head! "So it needs help" Fisherman said.
He searched inside of the boat to find something for treating it. He knew many things about animals. So he could treat it!
So he saved its life! And after that day, anytime he went fishing that shark was following his boat and was dancing for him in the sea! Because of that other fishes didn't come close, and he couldn't catch any fish in that area!
That shark understood, he healed it so it loved that fisher man!"

"Well! My children! You see that even a shark has emotions! And can understood love and kindness!"

Beau said:" It's really interesting!"
I said:" I like having a chance to heal a bear and obtain its friendship!"

© 2009 Fayiza


Author's Note

Fayiza
Hi!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i liked your story my friend,you look out to put a hint in every story you tell..and you do it in a calm lovely way..
i could see people must be forgiving even to those who know they could hurt them but they should be willing to always give it a chance ,give it some love..always be ready to give some love away ..it will be a wonderful world..enemies may turn to some wonderful friend..
i did not get the very end since the shark even in his love to the fisherman he did hurt him by sending the fish away,so did he get and tried to stay away so the poor fisherman could fish again ,you were not so clear about that..
but your message was clear..i like your works ,full of thoughts ..
i think you could write lots more and deeper works ,that i am sure..
lovely work

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i liked your story my friend,you look out to put a hint in every story you tell..and you do it in a calm lovely way..
i could see people must be forgiving even to those who know they could hurt them but they should be willing to always give it a chance ,give it some love..always be ready to give some love away ..it will be a wonderful world..enemies may turn to some wonderful friend..
i did not get the very end since the shark even in his love to the fisherman he did hurt him by sending the fish away,so did he get and tried to stay away so the poor fisherman could fish again ,you were not so clear about that..
but your message was clear..i like your works ,full of thoughts ..
i think you could write lots more and deeper works ,that i am sure..
lovely work

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, that was really good, and cute as well.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 20, 2009

Author

Fayiza
Fayiza

Teheran, Iran



About
::::::::::::Friendship message::::::::: I am nobody! Who are you? If you are nobody we are two! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: There was the one, it was not the one. In the sk.. more..

Writing
The rainbow The rainbow

A Poem by Fayiza


Little Sara Little Sara

A Book by Fayiza