The 2014 Ice Hockey Championship

The 2014 Ice Hockey Championship

A Story by Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride
"

article about lukashenko and the ice hockey championship

"

Don’t care about hockey? Fine, but shame on you if you don't care about the 2014 ice hockey championship which is supposed to be held in Belarus. Why should you care, I'll tell you why, because if Alexander Lukashenko doesn't rustle your jimmies then you've got no soul. Not only is he a ruthless dictator, but he's also a ruthless homophobic dictator, whom refuses to set free political prisoners. Now, I for one love hockey, but am not a fan of lukashenko. When confronted with his numerous human rights violations by the European Union, he had the huevos to state 'It's better to be a dictator than to be gay.' Now I'm neither gay, nor a dictator nor do I ever plan on being either one. But one thing I'm sure of is I would much rather attend a hockey game hosted by the LGBT community than one by lukashenko. This particular comment was aimed at Guido Westerwelle, the openly gay German foreign Minister.

© 2012 Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012
Tags: politics, hockey, belarus

Author

Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride
Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride

FL



About
Surviving addict. Self harm death suicide walking through hell, a retrospective account. Aspiring gonzo journalist/new age writer. more..

Writing