John Lynche's Medical Marijuana Veto

John Lynche's Medical Marijuana Veto

A Story by Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride
"

This is an article about john lynch, drugs and the state of new hampshire

"

Maybe Mr. Lynche enjoys the fact that the majority of people that are prescribed opiates for pain become irreversibly addicted to them. Maybe he gets a kick out of throwing pot-smokers in jail. But for whatever reason (probably both) he's decided that he is going to veto a bill that just passed through the house in my home state that would finally legalize medical marijuana. Why not legalize marijuana? I'll tell you why. The opiate racket. The northeast can now properly be referred to as 'methadonia'. Of course I’m referencing the racket in which Doctors over-prescribe infinitely addictive and powerful opiates like fentanyl patches, morphine, Oxycontin etc. to people of long periods of time, then cut them off and thrust them into the world of withdrawal and the probability of them needing to score smack on the streets. Or, they can go back to their doctor and get put on a permanent regiment of methadone, suboxone and benzos of which they will become more addicted to than the smack itself. Not only is it over-prescribed at times it is under-prescribed. For instance, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. She could not get pain medication after her operations and radiation because the doctor was afraid she would become addicted. How does this relate to marijuana? Marijuana is the only safe alternative to these dangerous and powerful forms of synthetic heroin. And my dear friend, whom is going through his fourth bout of cancer, cannot vaporize a little marijuana, but can be booted up several times a day with powerful narcotics that make him sick, constipated, and hopelessly addicted. Mr. Lynch, pot-smokers are the least of your problems, and I hope you realize that some day.

© 2012 Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012
Tags: New Hampshire, drugs, marijuana, opiates, heroin

Author

Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride
Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride

FL



About
Surviving addict. Self harm death suicide walking through hell, a retrospective account. Aspiring gonzo journalist/new age writer. more..

Writing