Awake, Eternal sleep ended

Awake, Eternal sleep ended

A Chapter by RingLeader Anonymous
"

Chapter one, from POV of "Zombie-Girl" since you don't know her name yet ;) I hope you enjoy, this short "intro" chapter

"

(this is my second "attempt" at a fan-fiction i have big plans for this one! :D and I'm excited! I hope you guys are at least a little intrigued in what is happening and who all is(or will be) involved. if you have suggestions for this particular story please let me know! I am open to suggestions of any kind ~Joker)

CHAPTER ONE:

Darkness, nothing but utter black despair. So cold, so lonely. nothing and no one just pitch black sadness, the kind you feel in your bones and your soul, then.I reached out, trying to find something to grab onto, to find something letting me know where or what i was.

"ahh is she rising?" voices unknown to me,spoke as if reaching through that blackness.

"i-is she back?" and unsteady voice said to a stronger, less afraid one. "I do believe so, give her a moment though." they went on discussing as I tried to open my eyes, but a harsh material was blinding my vision.

My head throbbed and my body ached to the core, I tried speaking to the men in the room but it only came out a low,unsteady rasp. It rang in my ears, nothing made sense? where was I? I tugged at the restraints holding me down, why was I being held captive? and most importantly, who was I? what had happened to me? why couldn't I speak?

"she grows restless" the stronger of the two voices said, "we better move her before she become uncontrollable like the rest"

I felt movement under me as they pushed what ever kind of bed I was tied to, the voices got muffled as the moved me so I could only make out so much, even then it didn't make sense.

"is she successful? will "they" be pleased with our work?" the unsteady voice asked, stuttering.

"we will have to see, it is still early with this one" this voice paused as we stopped, I heard the grinding of metal, a door maybe? then movement again as it continued to say.

"this one is special, I shall take extra care of her at my workshop, run a few tests and get back to you in two months time"

A brief gasp then, "two months? you can't be serious! how will I explain this to the others? the meeting is set in a month from now? then the shipments must be made in two months" stuttering, waiting for a reply the other man sighed and answered.

"then have the meeting on the same day as shipments, I need two months before I can even consider this further". I couldn't make out any more of what they said, so I must have passed out after that for the rest goes blank.



(Chapter over, Next chapter up soon! what do you guys think? please leave a Review! good or bad doesn't matter. Also this chapter is suposed to be short, kind of like an "Into"
~Joker)




© 2014 RingLeader Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014
Tags: Black Butler, Kuroshitsuji, Grim-Reapers, Shinigami


Author

RingLeader Anonymous
RingLeader Anonymous

About
Well, I'm a young female writer. I understand my poems and stories need work, but as long as I'm writing I'm happy. I just needed some where write and get feedback, I want positive along with the nega.. more..

Writing