Awake, Inside the Coffin

Awake, Inside the Coffin

A Chapter by RingLeader Anonymous
"

Chapter two, this one get's a little more in depth with our "Zombie-Girl" I'm not saying a thing about any of my chapter's because I always end up giving it away D: hope you enjoy ^-^

"

(((alright guys, I've been rewriting my chapters and I think I've got them done now. If you see/read anything that you don't understand, or think is wrong please let me know. I want my work to be perfected where it has problems)))

But anyways! Enjoy! ^_^

CHAPTER TWO:

I regained consciousness again, I don't know how long I was out let alone what time it was for I was still blind-folded, I only felt coldness as i tried to sit up. My arm restraints were gone I had found, but my legs you still tied down. I still didn't under stand,but I cried out for help.

"aaauuhhhnn" that dry rasping noise I had heard earlier when I tried to speak, why? couldn't I speak? I tried looking for the restraints holding my legs but it was as if I wasn't in control of my body anymore. My arms thrashed about, legs kicking only an inch off what ever I was tied to, But then I heard it, footsteps.

"Ahh my dear, no need to thrash around? we aren't here to harm you, just observe you while you regain your bearings of this world again"

my body's energy lit up like a Christmas tree at the presence of someone being close by, but I still had no control over my actions. "this world? regain my bearings? what? what does he mean by that?" i asked myself, trying to speak aloud but the dry rasping of vibrations in my throat was the only reply. "oh yes, you sense my presence, does this mean you can hear me?"

"of course I can hear you? I'm not deaf you loon, just tied down by some freak. what? are you going to take advantage of me or something?" I tried to scream at who ever was talking but still I couldn't form words.

"oh what passion! she tries to speak and it's as though the love for her new life is causing her voice to be lost! it's like she is the little mermaid, selling her voice for her love of this world is greater than the love of speaking!"

a new(flamboyant) voice entered the room, I could hear movements so I questioned if he was prancing about like an idiot or was drunk.

"now,now gentleman give the lady some room" the second voice from the night before had also entered the room, as if I could see in the dark, it was as if candles were lit where the three men were in the room.

I could see three individual lights, but nothing else. could I, see their souls? Just at the thought of 'soul' my body thrashed about wildly, clawing at my leg restraints. "what the bloody hell is going on you blokes?" I wanted to scream as I felt two sets of hands hold me down and tie up my wrists again.

"umm, Viscount Druitt was it? would y-you mind giving us a hand?" the trembling voice from the earlier two asked.

"ahh but I am merely a messenger from the goddess of beauty, I am not meant to get my hands dirty?" the Flamboyant voice answered in his sing-song voice.

"heeheehee, you two amuse me and bring me the purest form of happiness!" the lower of the three voices laughed and got higher, less serious. "what a boring place the world would be without laughter"

I felt what seemed to be an oddly long fingernail fallow my jaw "isn't that right miss?" He laughed again after my restraints were secure.

"can you at least close the lid to that thing? as lovely as she is, she is starting to give me the shivers" the flamboyant voice seemed to have switched to serious. "ahh of course" * heard a soft thud, and the air grew stuffy.

I twitched and shook, trying to get out. I hated tight spaces ever since I was little. *wait. . .* if I had control over my facial expressions, my eyes would've grown wide.

"wh-when I was little?" I tried speaking again but only got out "aahng, ittle" so I just continued in my head so as not to alert the men in the room.

''I hated tight spaces, even when I was little'' is what i tried saying. does this mean, I remembered something? I. . . .I, I don't know? it's still drawing a blank but how did that just pop into my head? Maybe my subconscious is telling me something?

Apparently the men in the room heard my attempts to speak because what ever they locked me in was opened and my blind fold yanked off. "did she just speak?" the trembling voice grew less afraid.

"I do believe so, seems this one is progressing" my eye were blinded by the sudden light, but I couldn't cover them with my hands since they were still tied down. They burned, yet I couldn't close them. as if I was trying to absorb that light to fill the darkness I felt inside since I first awoke.

"Well Adrian, what does this mean?"

I made out the outlines of only two people so I figured the third one far off was this Adrian fellow.

"well what? you heard her barely say "little" we don't even know if she can understand us let alone understand what's happened to her" I saw movement as my vision got a little clearer, silver hair held back over green eyes.

That would be burned into my skull as my first memory involving sight. As he got closer I felt that deep down urge to rip into his flesh I had earlier when they had all come around.

I wanted something from him, something I didn't have. I could still faintly see the candle image I saw before in all three of them, but his was different. Instead of the deep orange/ yellow the other to men had within them, His was a dark purple almost to the point of black.

I almost didn't catch it from his black clothes but it simmered in the corner of my eye as he walked away.

"no" I tried to say "don't go, come back, please" a little less hoarse than be fore it came out "nnmg, dnt" but then my control left as my whole body shook and thrashed violently when I could no longer see the silver haired name.

I couldn't stop myself, my restraints ripped one by one till I grabbed hold of the side of the coffin I now saw I was being held in sitting up and looking for him. I couldn't stop,I tried fighting against it but it only barely slowed my actions, I had to get to him, it was like I was being drawn to him.

The two other men jumped back in surprise,stumbling over themselves as they dashed from the room. The silver haired man turned to me holding back his hair again so I could see those alluring green eyes.

"well now, looks like the lady is stronger than I thought, that in it's self deserves a laugh" he bit down on a bone shaped cooking not even a bit worried that I was crawling out of my coffin,ready to lunge.

"I think someone is a little grumpy, heeheehee" He laughed to himself,shifting his weight to the other foot as he was standing and reached behind his coat for something I couldn't see.

"pl-please don't k-kill me" I tried saying but again my words weren't my own, he pulled out another bone biscuit.

"if you can take this from me I wont chain you back inside one of me coffins, but if you can't restrain yourself I will be forced to" he stood, swinging the biscuit back and forth as if I were a dog getting a treat.

"mnn nim al trinnn" is what came out of my mouth, but "I'm no animal, I wont do tricks for you" is what I tried to say as my body lunged forward.

Teeth barring as if ready to tear straight through his chest ,I strained and pulled, willing my arms back to my side as they reached for his coat.

"stop! stop that I said!" I felt stupid yelling at my arms to do as they were told but what else could I do? His eye stayed steady, not even flinching as i lunged for his neck.

My body craved something in him that I it didn't have, as if something inside me was missing and he had it.

One fluent motion and the man with the silver hair had struck the back of my neck rendering my body of movement and I crumpled at his feet. Still conscious just unable to move, I looked up into those eyes i tried a second ago to claw out, and sobbed.

For once I had control of my body, but what i chose to do was completely sob. I had almost attacked someone, a living person. I would never of done that if I were in my right mind.

But I wasn't in my right mind, was I? I couldn't even control my own movements let alone my thoughts, why was this happening? I was a prisoner of my own mind and I felt so alone. . . so tired. . . so cold, cold that's it.

I was cold, I hadn't realized it before but I couldn't feel the breeze that was pushing the mans hair back into his face. I didn't feel the warmth of his hand when he hit my neck. I concentrated Intensly trying to feel my own heart beating, but there was nothing.

Nothing to signify I was alive, I didn't need air to breath while I was in that coffin a while back and yet my chest still pushed in and out as if it were a subconscious urge. I looked up while all this running through my imprisoned mind, and just sobbed.

I couldn't even hold myself to try and comfort what sanity I had left, I shut my eyes not wanting to see that black/purple void dwelling in the man looking down at me. so I continued to cry, It took me a while to realized I had been picked up and set back into my coffin.

I opened my eyes just in time to see his before the familiar soft 'thud' of the lid closer left me in the utter black loneliness that I had come to know as familiar.

(((On this chapter I have gotten many reviews on before I had to repost it, And I loved all the positive feed back! Thank you to those who read/liked the chapter before I re-did it. I hope you still like it even though I messed with it a little.)))
Again please leave me feed back, Please let me know if part of my grammar is wrong or if a part of the story doesn't make sense. Or if you just like/hate the entire story line let me know that to so i can work on it ^_^
~Joker




© 2014 RingLeader Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014


Author

RingLeader Anonymous
RingLeader Anonymous

About
Well, I'm a young female writer. I understand my poems and stories need work, but as long as I'm writing I'm happy. I just needed some where write and get feedback, I want positive along with the nega.. more..

Writing