"love is you"

"love is you"

A Book by fhamie


© 2010 fhamie


Author's Note

fhamie
undying love>>>chapters written in short poems<<<
i'm working on the next chapters of this book...hoping to share it with you all in the next few days..thank you for the review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

These were nice to read. The love, loss and regaining of love, growing into a new love is very well captured. A sweet work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was a delight to read. beautiful poems.. very well crafted. thank you so much for the chance to read.. Great job!!:-)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ron
I like this fragmented cascade of thoughts. Almost as thoughts happen! Stacatto thoughts of yearning and wanting. Almost sensual. Very effective. If I were you I'd do more of this. Makes the reader want to know more. Very exciting, especially when English may not be your first language. A Phillpina Shakespere in the making!

Posted 14 Years Ago


wonderful! it's a great way of narrating story... All the poem are really very beautiful.. good job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


All the poems you've written were truly amazing. Great job, everything is there! Finding love, til the bittersweet end. Keep it up :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I went through and read all of the poems. Fantastic job I must say. I really enjoyed it. You did a splendid job and whoever your lover is I would feel very lucky if I were him/her. :) I really liked this short collage of pieces fitting in sort of a story. Nice job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

449 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 4, 2010
Last Updated on January 10, 2010

Author

fhamie
fhamie

Manila, Philippines



About
HI! Sharing my thoughts...whenever I feel the joy..whenever I feel blue..I just find my fave pen and write... I love writing, reading, travelling...I also love to sing...and I love looking at the.. more..

Writing
We'll be fine We'll be fine

A Poem by fhamie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..