LOVE rant!

LOVE rant!

A Poem by Jane Doe
"

MAINLY FOR ALL YOU HATERS OF LOVE THERE IS A THANG CALLED LOVE AND ITS TRUE!

"

                         LOVE RANT

 

   SO me and my friends not naming I do have one HINT HINT BROTHER I'VE KNOW ROUND ROCK TEXAS there are two of you:P still luv ya

-shortie:)<3

 

 

Ok so I know ya'll have heard about love. Obviously I am 11 young short:( but Hey I got the soul of a 65 year old compared to half of Ya'll.

 

Love is knowing you have someone t fall back to know that no matter how many times you've fell you now have a net to catch you.

It's showing your compassion other than saying  you look beautiful just to get in their panties (yeah you!). It's about more like hugging them because they look sad or even just checking up on them.

Most say its the thought that counts well shucks I say it is definately NOT!It's what happens when you least expect it.

Example-Your laying in bed tummy hurts your lonely trying to keep your attention on the show your watching.You hear a knock on the door and you ask who it is? Then you hear your Husband, Wife, Girlfriend, Boyfriend's voice. So you quickly let them know it's unlocked you rush to the bathroom to fix up nothing in you teeth so you walk back. Then there they are  choclet candies a little teddy bear and a pack of tums.               

Telapathic thing between you and your mate  thats undeniable, unbreakable, un...unbearable. Unbearable in the way of LOVE.

BECAUSE ITS TRUE DOMINIC AND BRANDON!!!!!

 

 

LOVE IS.......

TRUE

UNBEARABLE

UNDENIABLE

UNBREAKABLE

AND MORE

 

LOVE IS........

ALIVE

REAL

LOVE IS.....

LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

© 2010 Jane Doe


Author's Note

Jane Doe
hahahha:) DOMINIC AND BRANDON READ PWEEEZ

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Look shorty, go fall in love, fall flat on your a*s, get up to see no one you care about cares, ask yourself why you trusted such an idiotic thing called love and go off looking to create this thing called love again, fall on your a*s again, see how ignorant you were to fall, literally, for it twice, then come back to me and tell me what love is.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love this, This is awesome!!! Domo can go f**k himself!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love doesn't exist. A certain idiot from Texas made me realize this, with the help of some divorce statistics and my cruel yet unbearably lovable ex-girlfriend.
Look girl, you know I love you, but really. Don't talk about this unless you know what you're talking about. You'll know some day, when someone you care about more than life itself acts like they care about you, and then sends you an e-mail saying s**t about how they're selfish enough to dump you because you're too fucked up for them. And then you can come crying to me and I'll hug you and beat the s**t out of the idiot you "loved".
And don't go for Texans or Canadians. They'll hurt you. XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

and nice poem little sister!!
hehe: )
-BrookeMadison

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

but domo that is! love
because you have to have the hurt, pain, and rejection before you really understand the power of true love
falling downover and over again is what makes that one love so much better!: )
but hey, what do i know? im 13!!
-BrookeMadison

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh, and nice poem. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Look shorty, go fall in love, fall flat on your a*s, get up to see no one you care about cares, ask yourself why you trusted such an idiotic thing called love and go off looking to create this thing called love again, fall on your a*s again, see how ignorant you were to fall, literally, for it twice, then come back to me and tell me what love is.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

still don't beleve in it cuz of that i belive intit cuz im in it...duh......great poem by the way i loved the last stance

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2010
Last Updated on July 22, 2010

Author

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

FL



About
I miss the way words would flow out on to a page and express my deepest concerns so I have returned. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Reality Reality

A Poem by Jane Doe


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Jane Doe