Bystander

Bystander

A Story by Cypher Sand
"

This is about a man that is involved in a murder, but he was only there to watch. The mastermind never caught, the bystander trapped.

"

    He just grabbed my hand and threw me into his office. God, this man was mad at me for something. All I asked was . . .

   "Why do you want to go with me on a murder?" he demanded.

   "Mr. Sley, please just understand." The gears in my mind started working as I tried to think of a good reason. "We have the same pasion: to see blood. I wanted a small taste of the action, I-I just want to come along once."

   He slammed me against the wall and my head hit it, hard. I felt my vision starting to blur. "How did you find out it was me?" His breath smelled surprisingly good as his face neared mine.

   "I was taking pictures from a window, not to far away from the couple. It was very . . . sexual. Come on, man, please let me go with you!"

   He shoved me to the wall again and he walked away only to pace around his desk. He sat down in his chair and his head sank into his hands. He wore a grey, business suit at the time, and hand a square face. His hair was black, turning grey from age, but he was still quite strong. Figures, killing so many people will do that to you. "Fine."

   My excitement rose. "Okay, cool, uh," I fumbled to his pencil cup and took out a pen then dug in my pocket to find a piece of scratch paper. I scribbled the pen on the paper to find it didn't work, then tried another pen and wrote my address down. "Here's my place, when are you going after your next victim?"

   He stared at me coldly. "Friday."

   I sighed, "I can't do that, date, and let me tell you, she is hot. Can it be Saturday?"

   "No."

   I stumbled. "Oh, uh, how about I cancle on her?" He stared at me. "All right, cancle it is, pick me up around seven?"

   "Be ready at eleven twenty-seven, two blocks east of your house."

   "Whoa, why two blocks east? And at eleven twenty-seven, what about eleven thirty?"

   "Your house will be suspected if I pick you up there, and even times always mean there was a plan. If it were an uneven time, it would be considered completly random, therefor, leaving your a*s of the suspect list. Go." I opened my mouth to speak. "Go, Mark."

 

   I looked at my watch. I stood under a small shelter, trying to keep dry. The rain fell hard and the wind blew furiously, I swear, my pictures almost flew away. I stared at my watch, willing it to go faster. Eleven twenty-six. A few cars passed on the road, but not many. One stopped infront of me, so I was about to get in until my phone rang. I dug in my pocket and pulled it out.

   "Hello?"

   "Don't get in the car yet, wait a few mins, then I want you to hop into the drivers seat and shut the door."

   "How did--"

   "Forget that, just follow instructions." He hung up.

   I put the phone back in my pocket and sat down, waiting. Again, I stared at my watch until it read eleven thirty-four. Then I got up and casually made my way to the drivers door. I opened it and jumped in. Mr. Sley sat in the passenger seat, not even looking at me. 

   "Go to Target."

   "Target? I thought we were killing someone?"

   "We need to find someone first. Drive."

 

   "If we come in the store, we don't need to buy things," I protested.

   He didn't answer and he threw some shaving cream in the cart. He pointed to a monitor with a video of us. It showed him pointing at a monitor, and me looking at it. "Hey, look, there's us," he said. He was trying to hint me that we were being watched. I caught the hint and shut up. After about five minute, he nudged my arm and pointed to a really hot woman. She wore a skirt halfway to her knees and her top showed her breasts in a nice V shape. "Isn't she hot?"

   I smilled wide. Our victim. "Oh, yeah she is!"

   He looked to me with a smirk and we angled toward her direction, just not directly at her. We followed her around in the store until she headed towards check-out. We made sure we were just before her, so it wouldn't seem too suspicious, and got to the car. This time Mr. Sley drove. He pulled out of his spot, and I kept my eyes on the nice lady with the wavy, blone hair and hot, blue clothes.

   She got into her car and drove out of the lot, as we followed her, slowly making small detours. He seemed to know where se was headed, because he would always find her car again.

 

   The door was silent, thank god. We walked into the apartment and snuck around. We heard a faint sound from another room. I thought this was perfect, perfect that she would be fingering herself at a time like this. Oh man, this couldn't get any better. At least, that's what I thought. The moaning from the room stopped and I heard a small sound, like the bed was being relieved of her weight. She was getting up, and I was in panic mode. Sudenly I had to pee my pants, really bad. I mean really bad. 

   Mr. Sley went to hide in a corner as he gestured me toward behind a plant. Chances are, she's not coming into this room, and chances were right. I say the door to the bedroom open and she came out, glistening with sweat. Her naked body was so lush, so full. Her breast we big and looked so good. Down lower, she was shaved leaving a full show, and her legs, don't get me started. I felt something down inside my jeans harden. Now I had to pee even worse, this wasn't good.

   She walked over to a small cabinet and pulled out a pink stick with a bunch of veins on it. It shined in the light coming from her room as she walked back in. Amazing, she was about to use her toy. I saw Mr. Sley pulling out his gun wrapped in a plastic bag. His hands were covered with plastic gloves, not to leave any fingerprints. My plastic gloves felt alien to me, maybe because the were reenforced so as not to leave any fingerprints. I couldn't hold it any longer, but I had to wait until she was dead to go to the bathroom. I accidently let a tiny bit go as the yellow liquiq dripped out and on the floor. That felt a little better.

   I snuck up behind Mr. Sley as he walked into the room. He aimed his plastic-covered gun at her closed eyes in her moment of enjoyment and pulled the trigger. I didn't hear any noise, nothing at all. Just the ripping of flesh and the grinding of bone as the bullet shot through. Her eyes were open in fright and her mouth was half open in deep fear of the intruders and the pain. Then she fell back, dead. Her body glistened as Mr. Sley turned the light off and left. I ran into the bathroom, did my business as fast as possible, and followed him back out.

 

   Bang, bang, bang. The loud booms came from my door. I looked out the peep hole and saw men in black suits that had yellow letters on them. They held pretty big guns, too. "S.W.A.T. Team. Open up or we will force our way in!" One of them called out.

   I said in a low whisper, "Well, Mark, it was nice knowing you." I know this may sound crazy, especially for being on the sixteenth floor of a building but I ran for the closest window, and jumped. The glass broke as I fell to my death at the sidewalk.

© 2009 Cypher Sand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Indepth and interesting. I very much enjoyed it. And, well, um, the ending was a bit unexpected. It's pretty cool and an interesting topic. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


well that was really nice and a bit funny,its always intriguing to follow someone who is about
to take a life,and whose ,one lovely lady,they followed her to her apartment,and went in there
they kept moving around silently as his friend could hear her moaning(smiling and laughing)
as his friend was really holding his full bladdar ,and hearing her moans and remembering how beautiful she was
his erection even increased his urge to urinate when they see her (while in hiding,they seee her come out of her room fully naked
and theysee her lovely assets ,full and so beautiful,the erction would make it impossible to keep his urge to piss
any longer and he could feel his pants getting wet...
while his friend went inside and standing over her,as she was completely taken away by playing with her sex toy she may have never saw
him pointing the gun to his head and shoot right away..
just then there was a knock at the door asking them to open..
his friend ,very funny here telling him goodbye my friend ,as they were on fifth floor he headed to the window and breaking it
he flew right through it to the cold air to go all the way down to the pavement..
i really enjoyed your style ,if you went on further into the characters and why were they after her
it would give the story more depth,but i really liked your style ,very exciting..keep writing,wonderful job
lovely write..

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 7, 2009

Author

Cypher Sand
Cypher Sand

Colorado Springs, CO



About
I'm a writer that is ready. Ready. Throw a Fictional (Fantasy or Science Fiction) plot at me and I'm ready to write. I write along with the story, so really, I never know what happens in advance. I lo.. more..

Writing
Topic Topic

A Poem by Cypher Sand